SageTV Community  

Go Back   SageTV Community > SageTV Development and Customizations > SageTV v7 Customizations > Sage My Movies
Forum Rules FAQs Community Downloads Today's Posts Search

Notices

Sage My Movies This forums is for discussing the user-created Sage My Movies for SageTV.

Old 05-27-2011, 03:54 PM
Sage Advanced User

Installation Probs - Menu Password?

My apologies in advance if this has been covered somewhere, I've been looking through forums, wikis all day and nothing.

I'm running Sage as a server on Win7, with and HD200 as the only client. My Movies Collection Manager v4 is installed as well.

Attempts to install from the HD200 end with a disabled plugin and an error that it cannot be enabled. So I uninstall, reboot the server and attempt the install directly on the Sage server.

The plugin appears to install fine, and appears as enabled in the list of plugins. After I restart Sage I see the Movies menu is gone, so I hit options and get the MyMovies Options.. hit that and then get prompted to "Enter Master Password to Edit Main Menu Settings. Note this does not unlock videos for client only main menu".

I've never seen this before and have tried all passwords used on the system. What's the deal? Is this a SMM password? Is there a config file I can edit to kill this? I'm assuming getting past this prompt will allow me to add the MyMovies menu and <hopefully> enjoy this very sweet looking app.

At a loss...
Old 05-27-2011, 07:34 PM
SageTVaholic

Check the wiki on how to edit the password and the default password at least I think it is there look under parental controls
Old 05-28-2011, 10:01 AM
Sage Advanced User

Thanks for this. Found password (456), but apparently that wasn't the issue. Looks like the API is listed as failed and I can't seem to get it enabled.

I'll move on to other threads to research/resolve this.

Thanks again.