SageTV Community  

Go Back   SageTV Community > SageTV Development and Customizations > SageTV v7 Customizations > Sage My Movies
Forum Rules FAQs Community Downloads Today's Posts Search

Notices

Sage My Movies This forums is for discussing the user-created Sage My Movies for SageTV.

Old 01-09-2011, 04:28 AM
Sage Advanced User

Sage My Movies wont install to extender

I did have this working on my old install so I'm sure my methods are about ok but maybe I'm missing something?

I recently changed my sage install to a dedicated win7 64 server and installed sage mymovies which works fine on the server. Gone to my HD300 extender and appears to install ok but won't enable saying that a dependency is missing, try uninstalling and reinstalling. Done this few times with a few reboots here and there for good measure but it still refuses to work. Any ideas?

Thanks
Old 01-09-2011, 04:05 PM
Sage Expert

I don't think I needed to install it on the extenders... pretty sure it was already there... I just had to go to options and enable it or something...

you sure you didn't just break something by installing/uninstalling it at the extender?
Old 01-13-2011, 11:10 AM
Sage Aficionado

I had the same issue..

Didn't work: Install via HD200. It would not enable.

Heres what I did to get it working:
I uninstalled it via hd200.
Installed it with the server.
After it reset the gui, I rebooted the PC.
On the server I turned it on and tested it.

On the extender it now worked.

I don't know what actually fixed it.. maybe the reboot?

Oh, just a thought but, did you install the MM manager at the time you installed the sageMM Plugin without rebooting.
Old 01-23-2011, 01:33 PM
Sage Advanced User

Tried this a few more times over the last few weeks, uninstalled, rebooted, reinstalled rebooted. Works perfectly from the server but will not enable from the extender, still says a dependency is missing. I've been through the list of dependencies and the sql one wasn't there so installed that separately but it still won't enable on the extender.

Very frustrated now. It worked perfectly when I had my sage server on my whs but won't on this separate win7 x64 sage server.
Old 01-23-2011, 03:40 PM
SageTVaholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhinoman View Post
Tried this a few more times over the last few weeks, uninstalled, rebooted, reinstalled rebooted. Works perfectly from the server but will not enable from the extender, still says a dependency is missing. I've been through the list of dependencies and the sql one wasn't there so installed that separately but it still won't enable on the extender.

Very frustrated now. It worked perfectly when I had my sage server on my whs but won't on this separate win7 x64 sage server.
Trace logs??