SageTV Community  

Go Back   SageTV Community > SageTV Development and Customizations > SageTV v7 Customizations > Sage My Movies
Forum Rules FAQs Community Downloads Today's Posts Search

Notices

Sage My Movies This forums is for discussing the user-created Sage My Movies for SageTV.

Old 08-30-2010, 08:26 PM
Sage Advanced User

Quote:
Originally Posted by PLUCKYHD View Post
Further to this is this just trying to play a single disc or play all the disc at once?
It definitely happens when I try to play a single disc (while SageTV parental controls are 'enabled').

I believe I also once tried to play all the discs at once just to check it (but I usually don't use that function, so I would need to re-check that to be 100% sure).

Thanks,
teq

BTW: I received your pm regarding my bug-filing, and I will re-test the fix once the new release is out.
Old 08-30-2010, 08:30 PM
SageTVaholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by teq View Post
It definitely happens when I try to play a single disc (while SageTV parental controls are 'enabled').

I believe I also once tried to play all the discs at once just to check it (but I usually don't use that function, so I would need to re-check that to be 100% sure).

Thanks,
teq

BTW: I received your pm regarding my bug-filing, and I will re-test the fix once the new release is out.
No worries I am pretty sure I fixed the issue there still might be a playlist issue I am working on (if you try to play all the disc) but the single disc issue should be resolved...
Old 08-30-2010, 11:32 PM
Sage Advanced User

Quote:
No worries I am pretty sure I fixed the issue there still might be a playlist issue I am working on (if you try to play all the disc) but the single disc issue should be resolved...
Great, looking forward to testing that in the next release. Any idea when that might be?

Cheers,
teq
Old 09-01-2010, 05:06 PM
Sage Advanced User

So kind of hijacking this thread. But it deals with multi disc. So My question is on movies that are like a trilagy is there a ways to get it to show the info per movie once u select it. Like i have The Beeverly hills cop- the complete line up. I would like to be able to have a drill down of info based on each movie. Instead a descpertion of only one movie. This might be more of a my movies question. But thought i would ask here first if there was a way to do that ?
2-HD200, Win7pro64bit,AMD Athlon II X4 quad620 / 2.60GHz,4gb Memory Speed MHz: 800,320hd for os, scsi 80gb recording+comcerial cutting then transfered to 2tb for tv and movies. 1 HDHR 2x250 nas for other media and a small whs server for backup only
Old 09-01-2010, 05:14 PM
SageTVaholic

Search this forum or mymovies forums you want to create boxed sets with placeholder titles. You can chose your drilldown of each boxset
By hitting favorite button.
Old 09-01-2010, 05:33 PM
Sage Advanced User

ok that makes senes. now i feel stupid that fixed my probalme that you sir
2-HD200, Win7pro64bit,AMD Athlon II X4 quad620 / 2.60GHz,4gb Memory Speed MHz: 800,320hd for os, scsi 80gb recording+comcerial cutting then transfered to 2tb for tv and movies. 1 HDHR 2x250 nas for other media and a small whs server for backup only
Old 09-02-2010, 04:26 PM
Sage Advanced User

so in a box set it all looks good other than the first movie in the list wont play i dont understand that. i looked through the fourms and made sure that everthing was right am i mising something or is the a issue with box sets ?
Old 09-02-2010, 04:45 PM
SageTVaholic

Not aware of this do you can any kind of popup or anything?
Old 09-02-2010, 05:27 PM
Sage Advanced User

I have a list view of the movies say for instence. Back to the Future
Back to the Future
Back to the Future 2
Back to the Future 3

If I click on Back to the Future. Nothing happens execpt the screen reloads.

if i click back to the future 2 or 3 it plays fine.

is this maybe because in the my movies programs I just link Back to the future 2 and 3 to the first back to the future ?
Old 09-02-2010, 05:31 PM
SageTVaholic

Yes you need to add a offline video for the place holder and check the placeholder box. I bet mymovies has a back to future collection title or something of the sorts.
Old 09-02-2010, 06:29 PM
Sage Advanced User

Ok that what i thought mabye that i needed to do. Maybe that will fix my other issue as well. I like using Grenres but in that screen the box sets show up not a box set.

Also when doing that i get the offline title of "Back to the Future Trilagoy" that is not conected to anything any way to make it so that does not show up

Last edited by Dreameriz; 09-02-2010 at 06:37 PM.
Old 09-02-2010, 06:37 PM
SageTVaholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreameriz View Post
Ok that what i thought mabye that i needed to do. Maybe that will fix my other issue as well. I like using Grenres but in that screen the box sets show up not a box set
No that part is by design I didn't see the point in drilling down twice. It would be hard for me to return focus back two pages as well.
Old 09-02-2010, 06:42 PM
Sage Advanced User

Thank you Sir, I understand that. Thank you for all your hard work into this love it.

Just was hoping to not have the offline duplicated in the box set when drilldown or when in genres
Old 09-05-2010, 08:57 PM
Sage Advanced User

Parental controls still causing issues

Quote:
Sorry, I just re-tested this with the new release, but SageTV parental controls enabled still cause issues with multi-disc support in SMM. What happens now is that after you select a disc (in the multi-disc selection dialogue), nothing seems to happen but after some time you can tell that the title has started playing in the background (but it is not visible as the multi-disc dialogue is still blocking the view). No way to get out of the dialogue, I had to turn off the extender to get back. The parental controls dialogue didn't show up at all. Once again, everything works fine with SageTV parental controls disabled. (This reminds me that I haven't tested whether SageTV parental controls still work for single discs in SMM. Need to try that before filing the error report.)

I will re-file the error-report.

Cheers,

teq
Old 09-06-2010, 07:05 AM
SageTVaholic

well there really is not one it can be working on single disc and not on multi disc as they both reference the same stvi section to play the video...I can't seem to recreate this issue though.