SageTV Community  

Go Back   SageTV Community > SageTV Products > SageTV Software
Forum Rules FAQs Community Downloads Today's Posts Search

Notices

SageTV Software Discussion related to the SageTV application produced by SageTV. Questions, issues, problems, suggestions, etc. relating to the SageTV software application should be posted here. (Check the descriptions of the other forums; all hardware related questions go in the Hardware Support forum, etc. And, post in the customizations forum instead if any customizations are active.)

Old 05-25-2010, 03:18 AM

HVR2200 and Audio record problemas

Hi.

I have been using SageTV for a few days and my problems are these on a Win7 (64) system.

Periodically the recordings have no audio, some when de-muxed have no usable audio (.mp1 or .mp which I'm not sure what that is .. normally would be .mp2 audio from a de-mux..... and some have usable AC3 after the de-mux (the ac3 would be recordings from a HD channel I'd guess, I did not watch closely when choosing the programs as they were just for testing) so some have usable audio but do not play audio until de-mux and some have no usable audio.

does anyone know where to go from here?
Old 05-25-2010, 09:56 PM

Don't bother, I have wasted my time asking for help, installing programs hoping they will work properly and my money buying this woeful product from Hauppauge. one whole year and still no joy from any of it!
Old 05-26-2010, 06:12 AM
Sage Advanced User

Quote:
Originally Posted by dookus View Post
Don't bother, I have wasted my time asking for help, installing programs hoping they will work properly and my money buying this woeful product from Hauppauge. one whole year and still no joy from any of it!
FWIW, I had very similar problems with the same card.. Im also in Aus. My problems were with ABC and SBS.

Gave the card away, bought a nova t 500 (two of them) - no issues since.