SageTV Community  

Go Back   SageTV Community > SageTV Development and Customizations > SageTV Customizations > SageMC Custom Interface
Forum Rules FAQs Community Downloads Today's Posts Search

Notices

SageMC Custom Interface This forum is for discussing the user-created SageMC custom interface for SageTV.

Old 01-30-2009, 04:06 AM
Sage Fanatic

seperate guide for different tuners

Is it possible to present the programme guide but restrict it to particular lineups or particular tuners?

I want to provide two seperate guides available from twp seperate and differently labelled menu items.
Old 01-30-2009, 04:17 AM
Sage Fanatic

seperate guides for seperate tuners / lineups

Is it possible to have two programme guides in SageMC where each uses a different subset of the available lineup?

Also posted a similar post on the studio forum but I'm guessing more may be possible with SageMC

http://forums.sagetv.com/forums/show...278#post334278
Old 01-30-2009, 08:51 AM
Sage Icon

Send a message via MSN to jaminben
Not sure if this is what you mean but I use two seperate guides for two seperate tuners. One for Freeview and the other for Freesat. This is done using xmltv and Stephane's importer. I dont think its relative to SageMC as the Sage core handles all tuners\tuning and not SageMC.
Old 01-30-2009, 09:34 AM
Administrator

I merged your questions in the Studio & SageMC forum into a single topic. What exactly are you asking: how to do it in Studio, or whether there is a configuration setting in an STV?

- Andy
- HD Extenders: A) FAQs B) URC MX-700 remote setup
Note: This is a users' forum; see the Rules. For official tech support fill out a Support Request.
Old 01-30-2009, 09:56 AM
Sage Fanatic

Hi

Not totally sure where the solution is: in studio, in config or building on the custom EPG guide in sageMC...

But what I want to get to is a menu structure for example:

MAIN MENU

1. TV

a. LIVE
b. RECORDED
c. GUIDE

2. RADIO

a. LIVE
b. RECORDED
c. GUIDE

so two guides but one working off one set of channels (i.e. the TV channels) the other working off the rest (i.e. the radio channels).

It so happens that all the channels in the second guide share the same xmltv channel lineup and the same tuner.

Hope thats a bit clearer and that someone can help.

Thanks

Michael

Last edited by michaeldjcox; 01-30-2009 at 09:58 AM. Reason: spaces got lost