SageTV Community  

Go Back   SageTV Community > Hardware Support > Hardware Support
Forum Rules FAQs Community Downloads Today's Posts Search

Notices

Hardware Support Discussions related to using various hardware setups with SageTV products. Anything relating to capture cards, remotes, infrared receivers/transmitters, system compatibility or other hardware related problems or suggestions should be posted here.

Old 04-02-2008, 01:28 PM
Sage Advanced User

SageTV, the HD Homerun, and a PS3

Sounds like a movie title.

Has anyone been successful in playing HD files creating with SageTV and a HDHR on a PS3?

Been trying to accomplish this on and off for the last 6 mos or so and have not been successful. I can get the PS3 to play the files, but there's no audio. I can run the files through VideoReDo QSF and I get audio, but the playback stops at around 8-10 secs in. I can rewind and play again, but still stops at 8-10 secs.

I've tried VLC to "repack" the files to an MPEG2 PS container and the PS3 doesn't even "see" the files.

In Sage properties changed the "program stream=true" to false to create .ts files, ran through VLC, but the PS3 still does not even see the files.

I can get them to work with TVersity, but the colors are wrong, too much red push and I don't know how to fix that.

Any clues or tips?

Thanks