SageTV Community  

Go Back   SageTV Community > SageTV Products > SageTV Linux > SageTV for unRAID/Docker
Forum Rules FAQs Community Downloads Today's Posts Search

Notices

SageTV for unRAID/Docker Discussion related to SageTV for unRAID/Docker. Questions, issues, problems, suggestions, etc. relating to SageTV for unRAID/Docker should be posted here.

Old 07-31-2020, 10:18 AM
Sage Aficionado

Live TV Partial Recordings Not Deleting?

Sorry for all the posting and questions lately, but things that just worked under Windows are proving to be challenging in the Docker world!

I'm noticing that my sagemedia\tv folder contains all of the live TV recordings (which is fine) however, Sage is not cleaning up partial TV recordings.

So if I start watching a show for a few minutes, then change the channel, there is a .TS .TXT .LOG .EDL files for that particular show remaining in the folder.

Do I need to change some type of permissions on this folder to allow Sage to do the deleting or is there an option I'm missing configuring? I've confirmed that the "Delete Live TV files when not using Intelligent Recording" is set to Yes in the Customize options.
Old 07-31-2020, 03:48 PM
SageTVaholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Striker:WG View Post
Sorry for all the posting and questions lately, but things that just worked under Windows are proving to be challenging in the Docker world!

I'm noticing that my sagemedia\tv folder contains all of the live TV recordings (which is fine) however, Sage is not cleaning up partial TV recordings.

So if I start watching a show for a few minutes, then change the channel, there is a .TS .TXT .LOG .EDL files for that particular show remaining in the folder.

Do I need to change some type of permissions on this folder to allow Sage to do the deleting or is there an option I'm missing configuring? I've confirmed that the "Delete Live TV files when not using Intelligent Recording" is set to Yes in the Customize options.
It could be since for some reason you are running Comskip the file is in use when Sage tries to clean it up.