SageTV Community  

Go Back   SageTV Community > SageTV Products > SageTV EPG Service
Forum Rules FAQs Community Downloads Today's Posts Search

Notices

SageTV EPG Service Discussion related to the SageTV EPG Service used within SageTV. Questions about service area coverage, channel lineups, EPG listings, XMLTV, or anything else related to the service or programming guide data for SageTV should be posted here.

Old 02-18-2017, 06:38 PM
Sage Icon

problem with program guide data updating

Using Schedules Direct.. copied a channel list for another tuner and added some channels.

The program guide for the new channels is not showing up... (see attached image).

I have gone under he video device and toggled channel to try to trigger an update... but it has not worked.

How do I correct this?
Attached Images
File Type: png guideupdate-proble.PNG (689.1 KB, 169 views)
Old 02-18-2017, 06:55 PM
Sage Icon

restarting the server seemed to have updated the channel guide... but that seems like a pretty dramatic way to force a channel guide update.

Is there a better way to force a channel guide update? (used to be able to just select/deselect channels).
Old 02-18-2017, 06:56 PM
Sage Icon

Using Schedules Direct.. copied a channel list for another tuner and added some channels.

The program guide for the new channels is not showing up... (see attached image).

I have gone under he video device and toggled channel to try to trigger an update... but it has not worked.

restarting the server seemed to have updated the channel guide... but that seems like a pretty dramatic way to force a channel guide update.

Is there a better way to force a channel guide update? (used to be able to just select/deselect channels).

* merged with existing topic with same question *
Attached Images
File Type: png guideupdate-proble.PNG (689.1 KB, 163 views)
Old 02-18-2017, 08:02 PM
SageTVaholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by sflamm View Post

If restarting the server made the updates happen then it's unlikely an issue with the Schedules Direct EPG importer. If you had some SageTV logs from when the data was not present, I could tell you what likely happened.
SageTV v9 Server: ASRock Z97 Extreme4, Intel i7-4790K @ 4.4Ghz, 32GB RAM, 6x 3TB 7200rpm HD, 2x 5TB 7200rpm HD, 2x 6TB 7200rpm HD, 4x 256GB SSD, 4x 500GB SSD, unRAID Pro 6.7.2 (Dual Parity + SSD Cache).
Capture: 1x Ceton InfiniTV 4 (ClearQAM), 2x Ceton InfiniTV 6, 1x BM1000-HDMI, 1x BM3500-HDMI.

Clients: 1x HD300 (Living Room), 1x HD200 (Master Bedroom).
Software: OpenDCT :: WMC Live TV Tuner :: Schedules Direct EPG
Old 02-19-2017, 01:56 AM
Sage Icon

next time it happens will send log file.

thanks for quick response.