SageTV Community  

Go Back   SageTV Community > SageTV Development and Customizations > SageTV v7 Customizations
Forum Rules FAQs Community Downloads Today's Posts Search

Notices

SageTV v7 Customizations This forums is for discussing and sharing user-created modifications for the SageTV version 7 application created by using the SageTV Studio or through the use of external plugins. Use this forum to discuss plugins for SageTV version 7 and newer.

View Poll Results: Would you like this plugin working on Linux?
Yes, please 7 63.64%
No, thanks 4 36.36%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-07-2014, 08:57 AM
Sage Expert

DIBU OSACM CONFIG

here my working configs:

OSCAM.USER:

[account]
description = SageTV smartcard client
user = SageTVUser_01
pwd = SageTVPassword_01
au = UM
group = 1
allowedprotocols = cs378x
uniq = 1

[account]
user = SageTVUser_11
pwd = SageTVPassword_11
au = UM
group = 1
uniq = 1

[account]
user = SageTVUser_21
pwd = SageTVPassword_21
au = UM
group = 1
uniq = 1

[account]
user = SageTVUser_31
pwd = SageTVPassword_31
au = UM
group = 1
uniq = 1

----------------------------------

OSCAM.SERVER;

[reader]
label = UM
protocol = cs357x
device = 192.168.1.111, 22000
group = 1
caid = 1722, 1835
cccwantemu = 1
user = myWHSuser
password = myWHSpassword
emmcache = 1,3,2
audisabled = 0
blockemm-u = 0
blockemm-s = 0
blockemm-g = 0
blockemm-unknown = 1

OSCAM.CONF:

[global]
logfile = stdout
maxlogsize = 256
ecmfmt = c/s/l
nice = -1
waitforcards = 1
preferlocalcards = 0
block_same_ip = 0
block_same_name = 0
suppresscmd08 = 1
clientmaxidle = 0
lb_mode = 3
lb_save = 0

[webif]
httpport = 3001
httprefresh = 10
httpallowed = 127.0.0.1,192.168.0.0-192.168.255.255,10.0.0.0-10.255.255.255,::1
httpreadonly = 1

[cs378x]
port = 4768

oscam.exe version: OSCAM: 1.20-unstable_svn Build: r9812 CGYWIN
Server - Lenovo K320 with WindowsHomeServer2011, 10 Terabyte HD's on stablebit drivepool, (1 x DuoFlex CT Octopus PCIe DVB-C 4 Tuner all with LM-DVB-SmartRecorder, dbox2, run SageTV as Service, DeskNow Mail and Collaboration server, 2 Terabyte NAS (Ximeta) as seconf backup, 1Gb/s MSI ePower HD Network, 3xHD100, 1xHD200, 1xHD300, Panasonic LCD 55" TV, Sharp LCD TV, JVC LCD TV, Touchscreen LCD, PlaceShifter
cu at http://www.dbuschek.de

Last edited by DIBU; 08-07-2014 at 09:00 AM.
Old 08-07-2014, 12:07 PM
Sage Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by DIBU View Post
here my working configs:

OSCAM.USER:

[account]
user = SageTVUser_01
pwd = SageTVPassword_01
au = UM
group = 1
uniq = 1

[account]
user = SageTVUser_11
pwd = SageTVPassword_11
au = UM
group = 1
uniq = 1

[account]
user = SageTVUser_21
pwd = SageTVPassword_21
au = UM
group = 1
uniq = 1

[account]
user = SageTVUser_31
pwd = SageTVPassword_31
au = UM
group = 1
uniq = 1

OSCAM.SERVER;

[reader]
label = UM
protocol = cs357x
device = 192.168.1.111, 22000
group = 1
caid = 1722, 1835
cccwantemu = 1
user = myWHSuser
password = myWHSpassword
emmcache = 1,3,2
audisabled = 0
blockemm-u = 0
blockemm-s = 0
blockemm-g = 0
blockemm-unknown = 1

OSCAM.CONF:

[global]
logfile = stdout
maxlogsize = 256
ecmfmt = c/s/l
nice = -1
waitforcards = 1
preferlocalcards = 0
block_same_ip = 0
block_same_name = 0
suppresscmd08 = 1
clientmaxidle = 0
lb_mode = 3
lb_save = 0

[webif]
httpport = 3001
httprefresh = 10
httpallowed = 127.0.0.1,192.168.0.0-192.168.255.255,10.0.0.0-10.255.255.255,::1
httpreadonly = 1

[cs378x]
port = 4768

oscam.exe version: OSCAM: 1.20-unstable_svn Build: r9812 CGYWIN
Is this in reply to post #337 or you still have issues?

Eddy

Automatic Power Off | Squeezeslave | DVB-S Importer | DVB Decrypter & Card Client | Tuner Preroll

Every man is a damn fool for at least five minutes every day; wisdom consists in not exceeding the limit. ~ Elbert Hubbard
Old 08-08-2014, 03:59 AM
Sage Expert

Quote:
Originally Posted by routerunner View Post
Is this in reply to post #337 or you still have issues?

Eddy
no issues (only emm), that my working (no emm) configs.

i think emm's are not writing (when i use acamd than this my working client config with emm "camd35:192.168.1.111:22000:1/0000/0000:TigitalD1:TigitalD1:1:1:". but i can't see what is the line in dvb decrypter/Card Client

KR DIBU
Server - Lenovo K320 with WindowsHomeServer2011, 10 Terabyte HD's on stablebit drivepool, (1 x DuoFlex CT Octopus PCIe DVB-C 4 Tuner all with LM-DVB-SmartRecorder, dbox2, run SageTV as Service, DeskNow Mail and Collaboration server, 2 Terabyte NAS (Ximeta) as seconf backup, 1Gb/s MSI ePower HD Network, 3xHD100, 1xHD200, 1xHD300, Panasonic LCD 55" TV, Sharp LCD TV, JVC LCD TV, Touchscreen LCD, PlaceShifter
Old 08-08-2014, 04:36 AM
Sage Icon

Quote:

i think emm's are not writing (when i use acamd than this my working client config with emm "camd35:192.168.1.111:22000:1/0000/0000:TigitalD1:TigitalD1:1:1:". but i can't see what is the line in dvb decrypter/Card Client

KR DIBU
can you please follow the procedure shown in the post number 340 and please let me know?

Eddy

Automatic Power Off | Squeezeslave | DVB-S Importer | DVB Decrypter & Card Client | Tuner Preroll

Every man is a damn fool for at least five minutes every day; wisdom consists in not exceeding the limit. ~ Elbert Hubbard
Old 08-08-2014, 07:08 AM
Sage Expert

Quote:
can you please follow the procedure shown in the post number 340 and please let me know?

Eddy
well that is what i see: 0 emm after 7 days.
Old 08-08-2014, 07:18 AM
Sage Icon

Quote:
well that is what i see: 0 emm after 7 days.
Where you don't see the EMM counter being updated, by following procedure "ACTION 1" or "ACTION 2"?

Eddy

Old 08-14-2014, 06:42 AM
Sage Icon

Tivusat RAI 2 HD & RAI 3 HD issue

I wonder if anyone is experiencing random glitches with the aforementioned Italian channels as I do recently. It's driving me crazy and if you do have noticed the same I would like to know please.

It seems related to the fact that these two channels have been moved to a different transponder recently and if you watch the channels for let's say a few minutes you will see that weird glitches.

I've instrumented the filter with extra debug information and done some experimental changes, but the packet data structure seem the same as before, still not helping so far.

Thanks
Eddy

Last edited by routerunner; 08-16-2014 at 03:30 AM. Reason: clarification
Old 09-14-2014, 10:14 AM
Sage Icon

Black Gold Tuner, might it work native?

I know that the BGT are not natively supported by SageTV, but why? Their drivers are fully BDA compatible and IFAIK the tuner is fully supported by Windows Media Center.

So I started tinkering a little bit and wonder whether I can make it working by using the decrypter. In simple terms the "DVB Decrypter" is essentially a DirectShow filter that SageTV inserts between a BDA tuner filter and the proprietary SageTV demux filter. The way different filters "talk" together is via a "pin" interface whereby every pin has special attributes that must match in order to make two pins connecting together. The pin acknowledge mechanism is done at runtime and every time SageTV starts it search for valid tuners card based on special CLSID values and try to construct the filter graph via the pin matching.

OK, so depending at which stage SageTV fails to recognise the tuner it could be possible to use the decrypter DirectShow filter input pin to be less restrictive and make it accepting the connection with different BDA filter that might export a pin type not fully supported by SageTV, so yes it could be simply like that that some tuners fails to become native.

That's of course the theory, but if you have a fully BDA driver compatible card that is not natively recognised by SageTV and you are interested to help the first thing you have to do is to understand how exactly SageTV fails to recognise the tuner by enabling the SageTV logs and the tuner "NATIVE" log HERE, then start SageTV, wait until is up and running and send me the sagetv_0.log for inspection via email (on the announcement thread).

Cheers
Eddy

Old 09-15-2014, 12:23 PM
Sage Aficionado

I would be very great full if you could get this working, hope I can help in anyway.

My BGT cards are still in my SageTV server from last rebuild but I have not installed the drivers or connected any Sat cables.

Hopefully tonight/tomorrow I can take a look at setting the tuner up and send you the logs.

From memory Sage does recognise both tuners but only one works the other fails when you try and do a scan or tune a channel.

Thanks once again Eddy.

Dean
Old 09-15-2014, 03:52 PM
Sage Expert

My Hauppauge Nova-S2 cards no longer work in Sage since I virtualised it, I wonder whether this could also help?
Old 09-16-2014, 01:11 AM
Sage Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfire View Post
My Hauppauge Nova-S2 cards no longer work in Sage since I virtualised it, I wonder whether this could also help?
I reckon this depends from the drivers and the virtual machine combo. The Hauppauge Nova-S2 is very well supported by SageTV natively (I used to have quite a few).

Which virtualisation are you using BTW, VMware or Hyper-V?

The decrypter filter will only help in case of the pins doesn't agree the capabilities to connect together assuming that SageTV at least is able to detect the tuner and by attempting to insert it in the filter graph does fail.

Eddy

Old 09-16-2014, 01:22 AM
Sage Expert

Yes you are probably right there Eddy I tried with some other software and that could not access the Nova either so clearly virtualising it has broken something although Windows see's all the device parts in Device Manager fine.

I've used Xen to virtualize it, my TBS-6285 works fine so I'm back to DVB-T.

Regards.
Old 10-20-2014, 07:00 AM
Sage Icon

C-Lines vs N-Lines

It has occurred to me recently the need to find a provider and after several attempts I can strongly recommend to look for services that offer N-Lines. The main reason is because apparently OSCam is not able to always work properly with C-Lines, also N-Lines are by far more reliable and work really well with this plugin.

Thanks
Eddy

Old 11-24-2014, 03:56 AM
Sage Aficionado

Early days but just want to let everyone know that I have successfully tested DVB-C (Virgin Media) here in the UK.

Both SD and HD are working.

Will let you know how I get on over the next few days. Back to the good old days of manually changing Frq files to match the EPG.

Dean
Old 11-24-2014, 05:21 AM
Sage Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by deanm View Post
Early days but just want to let everyone know that I have successfully tested DVB-C (Virgin Media) here in the UK.

Both SD and HD are working.

Will let you know how I get on over the next few days. Back to the good old days of manually changing Frq files to match the EPG.

Dean
Dean, that's a wonderful news that will open up more possibilities like having Sly HD back for instance

Eddy

Old 01-10-2015, 09:59 AM
Sage Expert

EMM Updates not working AU is ON

i will wait and wait

but the new ax für don. users are great thanks

Quote:

KR DIBU
Attached Images
File Type: png Unbenannt.png (76.9 KB, 953 views)
Old 01-10-2015, 10:16 AM
Sage Icon

Quote:
EMM Updates not working AU is ON

i will wait and wait

but the new ax für don. users are great thanks
Can you please post or send me the current (using the new filter I sent you) DVBDCC-Tuner-XX.log for inspection.

Eddy

Old 01-11-2015, 05:27 AM
Sage Expert

here we are

Quote:
Can you please post or send me the current (using the new filter I sent you) DVBDCC-Tuner-XX.log for inspection.

Eddy
Attached Files
File Type: zip Logs.zip (26.8 KB, 183 views)
Old 02-14-2015, 06:17 PM
Sage Icon

OsCAM card reader support

I'm currently modifying OsCAM in the attempt to fix some instability issues (in particular the Windows version) and to add few features I need for the next plugin release.

During the painful process I discovered that the default OsCAM build doesn't include support for "PCSC" and "Smartreader" type of card reader, instead the support is added via third party libraries I eventually managed to get compiled and included in the OsCAM build, but wasn't fun at all and resulted in some patches I've submitted back to the repository already for evaluation.

I do hope, from now on, to be able to provide a stable (as much as possible) version of OsCAM customised to work reliably with the plugin and to cherry pick changes from the repository without the risk to jeopardise stability.

In order to succeed in the process, please let me know whether any of you require/need support for the aforementioned type of card readers because if not, I will be more than happy to scrap them for good

Thanks
Eddy

Old 02-15-2015, 04:48 AM
Sage Aficionado

Hi, yes would definitely love PCSC support, having to use a different verion from the one you provide.

Also, if you could find a way to stop OSCAM runnning away when with high CPU when a channel is tuned that is not in your current subscription I would appreciate it.

Tags
decryption, dvb, dvblogic, oscam, smartcard