SageTV Community  

Go Back   SageTV Community > SageTV Development and Customizations > SageTV v7 Customizations > Sage My Movies
Forum Rules FAQs Community Downloads Today's Posts Search

Notices

Sage My Movies This forums is for discussing the user-created Sage My Movies for SageTV.

Old 07-29-2011, 01:12 AM
Sage User

Some Movies Not Showing Up in SMM

Something happened the other day, and suddenly my daughter is asking me where all the Harry Potter movies went on sage. My Sage runs on a dedicated PC, so I seldom mess with it except to apply updates and add movies to MyMovies. I cannot think of anything I did to cause the problem except maybe an accidental power shutdown.

When I uninstall SMM, the movies show up fine in the regular sage listing. They just don't show up in SMM. I have uninstalled all my plugins (playon and Diamond) and uninstalled and reinstalled SMM. I have run a full rescan from the advanced menu. No change.

And I have taken logs of the problem. The attached is a log of sage startup and a rescan. There are clearly errors here on the scan -- some kind of java error, and maybe an error reading the MM properties file. MM reads all these movies fine, by the way.

I have attached the log for a Sagetv startup with SMM pluin enabled, and a rescan for new files. If you need something else, let me know.

Update: With SMM installed, I went to the sage search option in the main menu. A search reveals all the missing movies, so sage knows they are there, but SMM does not. Some kind of MM database corruption?
Attached Files
File Type: txt sagetv_0.txt (586.7 KB, 287 views)
File Type: txt sagetv_0part2.txt (443.8 KB, 284 views)

Last edited by pizzachef; 07-29-2011 at 01:15 AM.
Old 07-29-2011, 05:26 AM
SageTVaholic

I saw you other post. You have something going on in the database that SMM doesn't like with offline disc or double sided. I actually need to see the mymovies logs not the sagetv logs.
Old 07-29-2011, 09:11 AM
Sage User

OK, I will post them as soon as I can figure out how to get the mymovies logs. Presume that has been explained here somewhere so I will search the forum.
Old 07-29-2011, 06:24 PM
Sage User

Thanks again for offering to look at the logs. Now that you poinnted my attention to the mymovies log it gives me some ideas of movies that may be causing the problem but if you could give it a quick look that would be great.

I deleted the logs, opened sage, did a database rebuild, and closed sage.
Attached Files
File Type: txt sagetv_0.txt (133.3 KB, 284 views)
File Type: txt SageMyMovies.log.txt (71.6 KB, 273 views)