SageTV Community  

Go Back   SageTV Community > SageTV Development and Customizations > SageTV v7 Customizations > Sage My Movies
Forum Rules FAQs Community Downloads Today's Posts Search

Notices

Sage My Movies This forums is for discussing the user-created Sage My Movies for SageTV.

Old 05-19-2011, 10:15 AM
Sage User

no Sageid problem again...

Okay, I'm going bananas. It seems my SMM does not want to add movies starting at the letter W. Near as I can tell most, if not all ( I don't have the time to check each of 600+) seem to be fine until I get to that letter. I'm pretty sure there is the odd other movie that isn't working as well. It is the dreaded "no sageid found" etc. My folders are pointed correctly (I have \\<server name>\Videos and the same thing \SageTV). I removed the plug-in yesterday and deleted the sage folder under my movies in Windows home server. Everything was reinstalled and rebuilt but still these movies won't get added. Is there really a bug in which movies added from the collection manager should be directed to with the mouse and not partially typed in and then selected when they appear? Everything is worked almost perfectly up until a short time ago. I noticed a few months ago that there was a sageid problem with "Whip It" and now can't get" Waiting for Superman" and some others to link.

I'm not using the diamond interface... any help would be greatly appreciated!

PS... I did rebuild the mymovies database as well from the collection manager interface and the monitoring service is running on the server.

Last edited by sciguy; 05-19-2011 at 10:19 AM.
Old 05-19-2011, 10:26 AM
Sage Expert

Have your gone into the plugin setup for the API that goes along with SMM and selected the option to rebuild the datafile?

I had sageid issues after replacing a harddrive and never could get it straight until Plucky pointed me to this option.
Old 05-19-2011, 10:29 AM
Sage User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob View Post
Have your gone into the plugin setup for the API that goes along with SMM and selected the option to rebuild the datafile?

I had sageid issues after replacing a harddrive and never could get it straight until Plucky pointed me to this option.
oh yes, thanks, I learned that one a long time ago and have rebuilt it a few times. Still nothing even after an entire rebuild .
Old 05-19-2011, 11:04 AM
SageTVaholic

Can't tell anything without logs during and after rebuild.
Old 05-19-2011, 11:28 AM
Sage User

Quote:
Originally Posted by PLUCKYHD View Post
Where are the logs located?
Old 05-19-2011, 02:23 PM
Sage User

Quote:
Originally Posted by PLUCKYHD View Post
Sorry, I guess I should have said "which logs"? The SMM logs are huge...

This is beyond frustrating as it seems to be just new movies that aren't being added. I have tried everything...