SageTV Community  

Go Back   SageTV Community > SageTV Development and Customizations > SageTV Customizations > SageMC Custom Interface
Forum Rules FAQs Community Downloads Today's Posts Search

Notices

SageMC Custom Interface This forum is for discussing the user-created SageMC custom interface for SageTV.

Old 07-03-2010, 02:59 PM
Sage Aficionado

Some video files not appearing, some not appearing correctly.

I have many imported videos, all in one root directory, many of which are separately organized into their own folders. Some of these videos do not show up at all when I browse the list (file system/folder view/no filter), but this only happens on my client. My server/HTPC (service mode), extender, and placeshifter all show all files properly.

Also, some folders containing videos are now acting as import folders instead of containers of files that can be sorted alphabetically by folder name (the files are appearing independently in the video list), some are acting properly, and some are mixing the two behaviors (some videos within the folder, some showing in the root list).

This is not happening in the default STV, only in SageMC.

What is going on here?