SageTV Community  

Go Back   SageTV Community > SageTV BETA Release Products > SageTV Beta Test Software
Forum Rules FAQs Community Downloads Today's Posts Search

Notices

SageTV Beta Test Software Discussion related to BETA Releases of the SageTV application produced by SageTV. Questions, issues, problems, suggestions, etc. regarding SageTV Beta Releases should be posted here.

Old 05-22-2010, 04:07 PM
Sage Fanatic

Can installing beta change my previous settings?

Hey Guys!

I just installed V7 and it seems like while watching live TV, the picture isn't as clear as it was before... a little fuzzy around the edges. I've only got regular SD cable being recorded via some Hauppauge 250 card and watching this on a 1080p TV. I've been very happy with the quality of the recordings I've been getting. But, it seems like it isn't as clear with V7. Is this possible or is this just in my head? I looked at my settings and nothing seemed to change from where I had it but the picture doesn't look as good as it did before. I have live news on a lot so am used to looking it the same type picture often.

Anyway, is there something I may need to re-tweak or does this all have to be in my head because V7 couldn't have made the picture look worse? Thanks!
Old 05-23-2010, 12:57 PM
Sage

Nothing should have changed in that respect. Might just be in your head...or due to something else changing outside of SageTV.
Old 05-23-2010, 01:09 PM
Sage Fanatic

Thanks! Just wanted to make sure before I went on some wild goose chase