SageTV Community  

Go Back   SageTV Community > SageTV Products > SageTV Software
Forum Rules FAQs Community Downloads Today's Posts Search

Notices

SageTV Software Discussion related to the SageTV application produced by SageTV. Questions, issues, problems, suggestions, etc. relating to the SageTV software application should be posted here. (Check the descriptions of the other forums; all hardware related questions go in the Hardware Support forum, etc. And, post in the customizations forum instead if any customizations are active.)

Old 07-24-2009, 12:42 PM
Sage User

SageTV not updating video directory

I have SageTV Server 6.5.9 on a WinXP system. This system has several 1tb drives. On one of them, I have configured a video drive as F:\videos. Upon initial configuration, SageTV showed the videos that I had put there using DVDFAB. Everything working fine. Then I added more videos to the directory and SageTV does not show those. I have selected the option Refresh Media, etc. and still can not get the software to show the newer videos. What have I not configured or have I set up incorrectly?

Steve

Dell XPS Core 2 Duo 3.0, WinXP SP2, 4gb Ram
8tb disk
Sage TV Server 6.5.9
HD200
Old 07-24-2009, 04:54 PM
Sage Expert

I have noticed (runing 6.5.18) that it takes longer to show the media. I add new video files. Start refresh. The icon appears in upper tight corner, then disappears and the media are not there. I usually loose patience at that time and go play them via browsing the media server and when I come back to Video section, the media are there. It might be that the icon disappearing doesnt necessarily reflect the media being added. It still seems like a bug which should be submitted.

TV: Samsung UN46D8000
Server: Intel Core i3 540, 4G RAM, Matrox G450, 70GB EXT3 encrypted software RAID1 system drive, 1TB XFS tv recording drive, 2TB EXT3 encrypted data drive mirror across 2 machines, 2TB EXT3 encrypted media drive mirror across 2 machines, CentOS 6 64 bit, Experimenting with DNLA servers
1Gb wired network
Disconnected after G day[HD 100 Media Extender, Placeshifter 7.x, SageTV 7.x, HDHomeRun]

Tags
missing videos, sagetv 6.5.9