SageTV Community  

Go Back   SageTV Community > SageTV Products > SageTV EPG Service
Forum Rules FAQs Community Downloads Today's Posts Search

Notices

SageTV EPG Service Discussion related to the SageTV EPG Service used within SageTV. Questions about service area coverage, channel lineups, EPG listings, XMLTV, or anything else related to the service or programming guide data for SageTV should be posted here.

Old 06-14-2009, 02:56 PM
Sage User

Travel Channel/Discover Channel program guide info incorrect - SF, CA

Well, this has been going on for a few weeks now and hasn't corrected itself. The problem is that the guide info for some shows on the Travel Channel and Discover Channel is wrong. There might be other channels involved but so far, those are the only two that I have come across.

As an example, the program guide gives wrong episode times for the show "Bizarre Foods."

Can someone look into this?

My zip is 94121. Cable provider is Comcast. TitanTV.com lists the correct episodes and times so it's something wrong with the EPG in SageTV.
Old 06-14-2009, 03:29 PM
Administrator

See this FAQ (at the bottom of that post):

My Program Guide is listing incorrect info for some channels and/or shows. I am using the built-in data which comes from Zap2It. Is there some way to see about getting this fixed?

- Andy
- HD Extenders: A) FAQs B) URC MX-700 remote setup
Note: This is a users' forum; see the Rules. For official tech support fill out a Support Request.