SageTV Community  

Go Back   SageTV Community > Hardware Support > Hardware Support
Forum Rules FAQs Community Downloads Today's Posts Search

Notices

Hardware Support Discussions related to using various hardware setups with SageTV products. Anything relating to capture cards, remotes, infrared receivers/transmitters, system compatibility or other hardware related problems or suggestions should be posted here.

Old 12-31-2005, 12:54 AM
Sage Advanced User

Program Guide Using Channel Button to Page down

OK, so I started to write up the question about why it took 2 presses of the button for channel down every time I wanted to page down in the program guide. Then I got to thinking I don't remember if the page up button works, so I went and tried it, and sure enough, it worked on every press...then I got to thinking, that I used the emulation of the Hauppauge remotes with the toggle bits, so it sends a different code every other time. so I checked and sure enough I somehow only got one code programed in. So there is one for the records that I actually figured out on my own. Oh, I use the USB-UIRT for direct input to sage just in case anyone was wondering. Thought I would post this anyway just in case someone had a similar problem sometime, even though it might be a dumb problem with an easy resolution.