SageTV Community  

Go Back   SageTV Community > SageTV Products > SageTV Software
Forum Rules FAQs Community Downloads Today's Posts Search

Notices

SageTV Software Discussion related to the SageTV application produced by SageTV. Questions, issues, problems, suggestions, etc. relating to the SageTV software application should be posted here. (Check the descriptions of the other forums; all hardware related questions go in the Hardware Support forum, etc. And, post in the customizations forum instead if any customizations are active.)

Old 02-21-2009, 10:23 PM
Sage Advanced User

Recording Series keyword help

I'm sure some here have noticed that NASCAR has started up again, and this reminds me of a little issue I had last season with scheduling the races. If I setup NASCAR Racing as a favourite, then I get anything and everything, Cup races, NW races, trucks, practice, qualifying everything. So I got smart and used the keyword "sprint" (without the quotes) and am now only getting the cup races, but I'm still getting all the practice and qualifying that I don't want. I was wondering if the keyword search works like a web search where I can put a - sign in front of keywords that I don't want (like "-practice", for example) since there's never a constant keyword for the main race? If anyone else has any other ideas i'd love to hear them? Unfortunately, I can't tell it to record only on sunday as the night races are run Sat. nites, and if there's a race delayed for some reason they usually are run on the monday.

Thanks
Old 11-27-2010, 09:09 PM
Sage User

Did you ever get an answer for this? I am trying to get a favorites recording for NFL and green bay only.
Old 11-28-2010, 09:40 AM
Sage Icon

I don't do this but from readings, you might want to search for anti-favorites plugin/mod.

If I recall, there was a thread talking about similiar situation and using that plugin helped.