SageTV Community  

Go Back   SageTV Community > SageTV Products > SageTV Software
Forum Rules FAQs Community Downloads Today's Posts Search

Notices

SageTV Software Discussion related to the SageTV application produced by SageTV. Questions, issues, problems, suggestions, etc. relating to the SageTV software application should be posted here. (Check the descriptions of the other forums; all hardware related questions go in the Hardware Support forum, etc. And, post in the customizations forum instead if any customizations are active.)

Old 01-13-2009, 09:48 PM
Sage Advanced User

TV Network Online Content

Hey all,

Sorry if this question has been answered elsewhere, I did try searching and could come up with nothing to answer my question. Is there any way yet to play the online content from CBS, ABC, etc. through Sage? If the answer is no, does anyone know of a way to stream this content to my home theater system?

Thanks again,
Rob Hix
Old 01-14-2009, 03:14 AM
Sage Aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by robhix View Post
Hey all,

Sorry if this question has been answered elsewhere, I did try searching and could come up with nothing to answer my question. Is there any way yet to play the online content from CBS, ABC, etc. through Sage? If the answer is no, does anyone know of a way to stream this content to my home theater system?

Thanks again,
Rob Hix
Hi Rob,

With the new HD200 extender support for Hulu is being added. Hulu provides some network TV content. Check out Hulu.com for more info.

This is pretty new stuff but was demonstrated as working at the recent CES trade show. Check out Brent's blog article here: http://www.geektonic.com/2009/01/sag...ting-hulu.html

Regards
-SB
Capture Devices: 2 @ Hauppauge HD-PVR (1212), Hauppauge WinTV-HVR-1600 ATSC/QAM, HD Homerun
Media Extenders: 2 @ Sage HD100 & 1 @ Sage HD200
Signals/Providers: AT&T UVerse, OTA ATSC
Set-Top-Box: 2 @ Motorola Box VIP 1200