SageTV Community  

Go Back   SageTV Community > SageTV Development and Customizations > SageTV Customizations > SageMC Custom Interface
Forum Rules FAQs Community Downloads Today's Posts Search

Notices

SageMC Custom Interface This forum is for discussing the user-created SageMC custom interface for SageTV.

Old 12-22-2008, 02:06 PM
Sage Aficionado

TV DVD Playback question

This isn't specific to SageMC but so if someone wants to move it somewhere else please do.

I was thinking about TV Series on DVD's and how it would be nice to just rip the DVD to the hard drive like usual, and when you launch the DVD from the Videos section, instead of going to the main menu, is there info in the IFO files that would be able to point you to the specific episodes on the disk?

I think that if this would work, it would save people from ripping their DVD TV Series into individual episodes and would give more direct access to the episodes you are looking to watch.

~ Brian
Old 12-23-2008, 10:27 AM
Sage Aficionado

Mods, could someone please move this to a more appropriate section or delete it if it's a dumb idea. It was just a thought I had.
thanks!
~ Brian