SageTV Community  

Go Back   SageTV Community > SageTV Development and Customizations > SageTV Customizations > SageMC Custom Interface
Forum Rules FAQs Community Downloads Today's Posts Search

Notices

SageMC Custom Interface This forum is for discussing the user-created SageMC custom interface for SageTV.

Old 12-08-2008, 06:08 PM
Sage Icon

Focus Icon in Imported Videos

When I first browse my imported video screen the focus icon is on top of the generated thumbnail. After entering a folder and returning to the initial screen the focus icon is behind the thumbnail, where it should be.

Also some of my cover art bleeds past the focus icon. It seems like the icon node should be reduced to 95 percent or so.

Are these easy fixes in studio? I think I found out how to make the thumbnail smaller. But I can't figure out how to stop the icon from being on top.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks
Old 12-08-2008, 06:26 PM
Sage Icon

I just noticed that my problem are only noticable on the first screen... when I enter a folder everything is perfectly fine. Meaning the icons are slightly smaller and the focus image is on the bottom.