SageTV Community  

Go Back   SageTV Community > SageTV Products > SageTV Mac Edition
Forum Rules FAQs Community Downloads Today's Posts Search

Notices

SageTV Mac Edition Discussion related to the SageTV Media Center for Mac edition. Questions, issues, problems, suggestions, etc. relating to the SageTV Mac edition should be posted here.

Old 03-30-2008, 03:11 PM

DVB-T tuners for Mac version of Sage?

Hi all!
I'm new to this Sage thing, having used EyeTV for some years now. Problem is that I would like to be able to set up a TV server with multiple tuners and stream live TV around the house to multiple screens. From what I have read Sage can help me to accomplish this. Now, the question I can't seem to find a complete answer to on the Sage homepage or in theese forums is what DVB-T tuners are supported on the Mac? I have been using Elgato EyeTV 410's with excellent results together with EyeTV software. This allows me to get all the pay-channels I want. I also have a couple of FireDTV's for use with PC's (I think this is exactly the same box as the Elgato 410...). Is anyone of theese tuners supported for use with Sage for Mac? Or are there any other alternatives to get DVB-T with paychannel support for the Mac?

Thanks for your help mates

/Mr. Mac