SageTV Community  

Go Back   SageTV Community > Hardware Support > Hardware Support
Forum Rules FAQs Community Downloads Today's Posts Search

Notices

Hardware Support Discussions related to using various hardware setups with SageTV products. Anything relating to capture cards, remotes, infrared receivers/transmitters, system compatibility or other hardware related problems or suggestions should be posted here.

Old 09-09-2007, 08:42 PM
Sage Aficionado

Replacement MCE remotes?

My MCE remotes are falling apart and I need spares. One rattles horribly, but still works. The other one seems normal, but it died yesterday (red error light... discharged caps, now totally dead)

Can anyone recommend a source for MCE remote "bulk" packs? I'd like to have spares for when they go out of production and are hard/expensive to find.
Old 09-10-2007, 02:13 PM
Sage Aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTwannabe View Post
My MCE remotes are falling apart and I need spares. One rattles horribly, but still works. The other one seems normal, but it died yesterday (red error light... discharged caps, now totally dead)

Can anyone recommend a source for MCE remote "bulk" packs? I'd like to have spares for when they go out of production and are hard/expensive to find.
Sounds to me you really like this remote, otherwise I would recommend just picking up a harmony with a service plan.

Anywho, I have 2 and would be willing to give one up if you take care of shipping. It has never been used. I would give you both but I may need one in the future for training other devices. Just pm me

I think there is a couple different styles but its this one... http://www.pcalchemy.com/product_inf...emote-controls