SageTV Community  

Go Back   SageTV Community > SageTV Products > SageTV Media Extender
Forum Rules FAQs Community Downloads Today's Posts Search

Notices

SageTV Media Extender Discussion related to any SageTV Media Extender used directly by SageTV. Questions, issues, problems, suggestions, etc. relating to a SageTV supported media extender should be posted here. Use the SageTV HD Theater - Media Player forum for issues related to using an HD Theater while not connected to a SageTV server.

Old 08-21-2007, 07:18 PM
Sage Aficionado

Need help reconnecting my sage client (mac mini) to server!

Hey guys, I need help.
Everything was working great, I had the beta version 6.2, and client/server/placeshifter were all working great. Then I came home one day to find my netgear router not operational. I replaced it with the Belkin N-Vision, which is okay, probably not worth the 200 bucks.

Now, I can get placeshifter to work, and the server works fine, but my mac mini client wont connect! It keeps saying looking for server or attempting to reconnect. I dont know what to do. Any opinions? I also updated all my software to the 6.26 release. I still cant get it to connect.

Thanks
Mo
Old 08-21-2007, 07:39 PM
Sage Aficionado

Nevermind,
New router messed up all my IP addresses. Still not work 200 bucks

Mo