SageTV Community  

Go Back   SageTV Community > SageTV Products > SageTV Software
Forum Rules FAQs Community Downloads Today's Posts Search

Notices

SageTV Software Discussion related to the SageTV application produced by SageTV. Questions, issues, problems, suggestions, etc. relating to the SageTV software application should be posted here. (Check the descriptions of the other forums; all hardware related questions go in the Hardware Support forum, etc. And, post in the customizations forum instead if any customizations are active.)

Old 07-26-2007, 05:30 PM
Sage User

Channel changing problem

I am running...

Sage v5
FioS STB
Hauppauge PVR150 with IRBlaster

I am experiencing a problem where frequently wrong shows are being recorded because the there is a long lag before the last digit of a channel is transmitted to chance the STB (over the IRBlaster to the STB).

The problem seems to occur when a show is schedule to be recorded back to back on the same channel or when I am watching live tv and the next show starts. In both cases, sage sends a channel change to the same station (I hear some disk activity) and see a long delay between the 2nd digit and the 3rd. This results in the channel changing to the last digit. I don't see this happening when the current channel is less than 3 digits.

Any idea how I can correct this? Any help would be appreciated.