SageTV Community  

Go Back   SageTV Community > SageTV Products > SageTV Software
Forum Rules FAQs Community Downloads Today's Posts Search

Notices

SageTV Software Discussion related to the SageTV application produced by SageTV. Questions, issues, problems, suggestions, etc. relating to the SageTV software application should be posted here. (Check the descriptions of the other forums; all hardware related questions go in the Hardware Support forum, etc. And, post in the customizations forum instead if any customizations are active.)

Old 12-19-2015, 03:58 PM
Sage Advanced User

new install conversion help, tranfering data and changing disks

Hi,

I have used Sage for a long time... over time I bought new HD's for all the recordings.

I am now wanting to install a new copy of sage on a new computer and copy all my recordings from 5 or more smaller HD's all onto one huge 5 TB drive.

Of course Sage's data tables have the recordings listed as on the various other HD's.

Can I copy/move all my recordings into one folder on another HD and somehow point all the old recording data to the new location?

I used to be fairly adept at using and customizing sage but I have gotten away from it and I am recently coming back so any help is greatly appreciated.