SageTV Community  

Go Back   SageTV Community > SageTV Development and Customizations > SageTV v7 Customizations > Diamond
Forum Rules FAQs Community Downloads Today's Posts Search

Notices

Diamond This forums is for discussing the user-created Diamond plugin for SageTV.

Old 09-27-2011, 04:35 AM

Strange fanart problem for the movie 'Unknown'

I cannot get diamond to show fanart for the movie "Unknown"
The fanart is downloaded correctly and I can see them in the fanart directory for the movie, but diamond will not cache the fanart.

Is diamond coded to ignore anything named 'unknown' when it builds its cache?
Old 09-27-2011, 08:31 AM
SageTVaholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by wt0 View Post
I cannot get diamond to show fanart for the movie "Unknown"
The fanart is downloaded correctly and I can see them in the fanart directory for the movie, but diamond will not cache the fanart.

Is diamond coded to ignore anything named 'unknown' when it builds its cache?
LOL no we don't do anything with "unknown" I thought for a second I did but rechecked the source and we don't. Can I see a log when you try and clear the cache for that item and recache it?
Old 09-29-2011, 03:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PLUCKYHD View Post
LOL no we don't do anything with "unknown" I thought for a second I did but rechecked the source and we don't. Can I see a log when you try and clear the cache for that item and recache it?
How do you clear the cache for just one item? Where do I find the log and do I need to enable logging?
Old 09-29-2011, 08:23 AM
Sage Icon

Quote:
How do you clear the cache for just one item? Where do I find the log and do I need to enable logging?
When in any of the TV/Movie views hit Delete and you will be prompted to delete the file in a couple different ways and an option to delete the "Diamond Cached Fanart For Show".

Log can be turned on in Settings/Detailed Setup/Advanced/Debug Logging.

J
Old 09-30-2011, 05:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jorton View Post
When in any of the TV/Movie views hit Delete and you will be prompted to delete the file in a couple different ways and an option to delete the "Diamond Cached Fanart For Show".

Log can be turned on in Settings/Detailed Setup/Advanced/Debug Logging.

J
Thanks. I never mapped a delete button to my remote, so I never used the delete menu.

Anyway, I deleted the image cache for just "Unknown" and it fix the problem. When I did a full delete before, the fanart wouldn't cache.

I tried turning on the debug, but I couldn't find the log files for diamond. What directory are they in?
Old 10-01-2011, 05:27 PM
SageTVaholic

Quote:
Thanks. I never mapped a delete button to my remote, so I never used the delete menu.

Anyway, I deleted the image cache for just "Unknown" and it fix the problem. When I did a full delete before, the fanart wouldn't cache.

I tried turning on the debug, but I couldn't find the log files for diamond. What directory are they in?
The Diamond debug statements are located within the SageTV debug log file. It will be in the SageTV folder called either "sagetvclient_0.txt" or "sagetv_0.txt".

k
Old 10-03-2011, 02:22 PM
Sage User

Similar but opposite issue

Hi I get the opposite problem. Programs without any fanart that are "unknown" show the fanart for Unknown the movie. No idea where thats coming from !! Any Ideas
Old 10-07-2011, 04:42 PM
SageTVaholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by i0zjh02 View Post
Hi I get the opposite problem. Programs without any fanart that are "unknown" show the fanart for Unknown the movie. No idea where thats coming from !! Any Ideas
If you can add an issue on the issues site then we will remember to check this out for the next release.... who'd ever thought there would be a movie called "unknown"

k

Issues list here....