SageTV Community  

Go Back   SageTV Community > SageTV Development and Customizations > SageTV v7 Customizations > Sage My Movies
Forum Rules FAQs Community Downloads Today's Posts Search

Notices

Sage My Movies This forums is for discussing the user-created Sage My Movies for SageTV.

Old 06-02-2011, 04:52 PM
Sage Expert

SMM doesn't work when Diamond installed

I have sage 7.1.7 with diamond installed. I then installed smm and after rebooting everything still looks the same. I had smm installed before diamond came out and there were certain display options that I liked. I wanted to use diamond with smm and all I see is diamond. I have tried this on 2 different machines, both win xp pro sp3. Is there something I need to turn on or I'm doing wrong?
Old 06-02-2011, 07:11 PM
SageTVaholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by rnadeau View Post
I have sage 7.1.7 with diamond installed. I then installed smm and after rebooting everything still looks the same. I had smm installed before diamond came out and there were certain display options that I liked. I wanted to use diamond with smm and all I see is diamond. I have tried this on 2 different machines, both win xp pro sp3. Is there something I need to turn on or I'm doing wrong?
on the main menu in diamond options you need to hide the videos/movies tab

on the mymovies options you need to replace videos with mymovies

you will be good to go.
Old 06-03-2011, 07:33 PM
Sage Expert

That did it Thanks

Thanks for the info. One more question though. Is there a way to bring up a selection bar like what comes up with diamond when I press the right arrow, the bar shows at the bottom of the screen so I can pick the first letter of the movie?
Sage Tv Server-Amd 4200FX quad core, Asus Nvidia EN610 Hdmi out , 8 Gig Ram ,(3) HVR-1800, 3.5 terrabyte storage, Windows 8 Pro on sage 9.09 system . Media Server- 6 Terabytes on 5 drives, Amd x2 6000 8 useable gig ram on win 7 32 bit media server.