SageTV Community  

Go Back   SageTV Community > SageTV Development and Customizations > SageTV v7 Customizations
Forum Rules FAQs Community Downloads Today's Posts Search

Notices

SageTV v7 Customizations This forums is for discussing and sharing user-created modifications for the SageTV version 7 application created by using the SageTV Studio or through the use of external plugins. Use this forum to discuss plugins for SageTV version 7 and newer.

Old 05-24-2011, 06:55 AM
Sage Advanced User

Two Comskip Questions

1) I think it's comskip that color-codes the red/green/dark-green bar indicating the recording status/info? Is there a table describing what each color means?

2) For channels to "not process", any way we can enter ranges? The good/bad news for my setup is all my movie channels are in a contiguous range. If I could enter 850-1000 instead of entering 50 different comma-delimited entries, it would be great!

Thanks,
AJ
Old 05-24-2011, 08:04 AM
SageTVaholic

Not all just comskip. Light green is the show. White is the watched portion. red is a gap in the recording. Dark Green and blue indicate commercials, dark green if autoskip is enabled, blue if autoskip is disabled.

unRAID Server: i7-6700, 32GB RAM, Dual 128GB SSD cache and 13TB pool, with SageTVv9, openDCT, Logitech Media Server and Plex Media Server each in Dockers.
Sources: HRHR Prime with Charter CableCard. HDHR-US for OTA.
Primary Client: HD-300 through XBoxOne in Living Room, Samsung HLT-6189S
Other Clients: Mi Box in Master Bedroom, HD-200 in kids room
Old 05-24-2011, 09:11 AM
Sage Advanced User

Awesome info. Thanks.
Old 05-24-2011, 11:32 AM
SageTVaholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by aweber1nj View Post
2) For channels to "not process", any way we can enter ranges? The good/bad news for my setup is all my movie channels are in a contiguous range. If I could enter 850-1000 instead of entering 50 different comma-delimited entries, it would be great!
Not a bad idea. Thanks for the suggestion.

Sage Server: 8th gen Intel based system w/32GB RAM running Ubuntu Linux, HDHomeRun Prime with cable card for recording. Runs headless. Accessed via RD when necessary. Four HD-300 Extenders.
Old 05-28-2011, 05:03 PM
Sage Advanced User

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmiranda View Post
Not a bad idea. Thanks for the suggestion.
Is this going to be added to the feature list soon, or should I start typing a ton of digits and commas?

Don't want to seem ungrateful, but don't want to double the work on my side either.

If you want a tester...just sayin.

BTW: Third COMSKIP Q: If I choose (from the playback "menu") to delete comskip on a show, does that just get rid of the comskip data, and if I then playback the show before I explicitly re-run comskip on it, it'll just play as if I didn't have comskip installed at all?
Old 05-29-2011, 06:30 AM
SageTVaholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by aweber1nj View Post
Is this going to be added to the feature list soon, or should I start typing a ton of digits and commas?

Don't want to seem ungrateful, but don't want to double the work on my side either.

If you want a tester...just sayin.

BTW: Third COMSKIP Q: If I choose (from the playback "menu") to delete comskip on a show, does that just get rid of the comskip data, and if I then playback the show before I explicitly re-run comskip on it, it'll just play as if I didn't have comskip installed at all?
I've got it on the issue list so I don't forget, see #12 here: http://code.google.com/p/tmiranda/issues/list

I'm currently working on a bug fix for one plugin and an enhancement for another. Once that is done I'll update CommercialDetector.

As for the third question; exactly.

Sage Server: 8th gen Intel based system w/32GB RAM running Ubuntu Linux, HDHomeRun Prime with cable card for recording. Runs headless. Accessed via RD when necessary. Four HD-300 Extenders.
Old 05-29-2011, 07:27 AM
Sage Advanced User

Thanks very much on both replies!!!
-AJ