SageTV Community  

Go Back   SageTV Community > SageTV Development and Customizations > SageTV v7 Customizations > Phoenix
Forum Rules FAQs Community Downloads Today's Posts Search

Notices

Phoenix This forum is for discussing the user-created Phoenix custom interface for SageTV.

Old 04-15-2011, 07:11 AM
Sage Icon

Recent Recordings/Current Recordings

In the box landing zone in the 4 views in the right corner there are views for Recent Recordings and Current Recordings. 1 and 3 respectively. Is there any chance they could be commingled? For example, the default view that is visible unless changed is the Recent Recordings. Which is great. At the same time, it would be nice if on the top of that list it showed what was currently recording as well. Right now one has to toggle back-and-forth between those two views to get an accurate snap-shot of what’s happening and has happened on their DVR.

I know that I can get into the info screen and see another view for Recent Recordings. In this view it does show the content that is currently and actively being recorded, as well as, denoting it with red highlighting. This is how I think the recent recordings on the far right box should be. Red highlighting would be nice but not necessary...

Also, should the two views for recent recordings emulate one another with their content? Aside from the currently recording content? My two views for recent recordings have different results...
Old 04-15-2011, 07:22 AM
Sage Icon

The current recordings do show in the far right box eventually... I didn't realize it needed to be refreshed.