SageTV Community  

Go Back   SageTV Community > SageTV Development and Customizations > SageTV v7 Customizations > Diamond
Forum Rules FAQs Community Downloads Today's Posts Search

Notices

Diamond This forums is for discussing the user-created Diamond plugin for SageTV.

Old 03-04-2011, 04:04 PM
Sage Aficionado

Any way to import the movie info from my movies collection manager?

First of all, GREAT JOB!!,

I have a problem with the movies library, most of them are sorted on the "unknown". I always used my movies collection manager to get info from the movies but it seems it doesn't work now for diamond movie wall. Anything i can do or check?
Old 03-04-2011, 04:21 PM
SageTVaholic

What is unknown?

You need to make sure collection manager is oupuing properties files.

Then for fanart you need to set folders first for backgrounds and posters and set them however you have mymovies setup to sore them.

I am going to do a mymovies with diamond wiki just haven't gotten there yet
Old 03-04-2011, 04:43 PM
Sage Aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by PLUCKYHD View Post
What is unknown?

You need to make sure collection manager is oupuing properties files.

Then for fanart you need to set folders first for backgrounds and posters and set them however you have mymovies setup to sore them.

I am going to do a mymovies with diamond wiki just haven't gotten there yet
When i select VIDEOS / DIAMOND CATEGORIES it presents some categories as action, animation, drama, etc. at the end there is a category named as "unknown". Most of my movies are in that category.

I checked the property file that puts mymovies, and it seems to be incomplete on every movie , they're 1kb size.

Last edited by gabrielcab; 03-04-2011 at 04:49 PM.
Old 03-04-2011, 05:00 PM
SageTVaholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by gabrielcab View Post
When i select VIDEOS / DIAMOND CATEGORIES it presents some categories as action, animation, drama, etc. at the end there is a category named as "unknown". Most of my movies are in that category.

I checked the property file that puts mymovies, and it seems to be incomplete on every movie , they're 1kb size.
They shouldn't be very large try looking at one does it have a category
Old 03-04-2011, 05:04 PM
Sage Aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by PLUCKYHD View Post
They shouldn't be very large try looking at one does it have a category
They only have

MyMoviesFile=true

repeated couple of time with no info, the ones that i can see in their category have all the info. It is a problem with the collection manager definitely that it didn't put the info on the property file in the movie folder.

I've created a thread on MyMovies forum to see if they can help me, unless you have an idea of what my problem was.

UPDATE!

Found my problem, i didn't checked to create the property file to store metadata from the collection manager, now i'm rebuilding the library in hope that it create the property file without having to redo the movie collection.

Last edited by gabrielcab; 03-04-2011 at 05:13 PM.
Old 03-04-2011, 05:42 PM
SageTVaholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by gabrielcab View Post
They only have

MyMoviesFile=true

repeated couple of time with no info, the ones that i can see in their category have all the info. It is a problem with the collection manager definitely that it didn't put the info on the property file in the movie folder.

I've created a thread on MyMovies forum to see if they can help me, unless you have an idea of what my problem was.

UPDATE!

Found my problem, i didn't checked to create the property file to store metadata from the collection manager, now i'm rebuilding the library in hope that it create the property file without having to redo the movie collection.
Make sure and force sage to reindex or remove and re add the paths to get the properties into sagetv.