SageTV Community  

Go Back   SageTV Community > SageTV Development and Customizations > SageTV v7 Customizations > Sage My Movies
Forum Rules FAQs Community Downloads Today's Posts Search

Notices

Sage My Movies This forums is for discussing the user-created Sage My Movies for SageTV.

Old 02-26-2011, 12:15 AM
Sage User

Turn off window that cycles through movie covers in main SageTV screen?

This may not be the right forum to ask this, but here it goes. In the main screen on SageTV after connecting to the server with an HD200, there is a small window that cycles through various movie covers, usually newer added movies. Is there anyway to turn off this window completely? Can't find it in the options anywhere. (I'm using the Diamond UI, if that makes a difference.) Thanks if you know how to turn this off.
DVD: Clearplay 747HD - filters out the filth I don't want to hear/see; works great with the HD-PVR to archive cleaned-up movies that our whole family can enjoy.
Old 02-26-2011, 06:54 AM
SageTVaholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wified View Post
This may not be the right forum to ask this, but here it goes. In the main screen on SageTV after connecting to the server with an HD200, there is a small window that cycles through various movie covers, usually newer added movies. Is there anyway to turn off this window completely? Can't find it in the options anywhere. (I'm using the Diamond UI, if that makes a difference.) Thanks if you know how to turn this off.
For now the only way is to turn off instant updates in the API configuration.
Old 02-26-2011, 08:55 AM
Sage User

Thanks for the reply, Plucky. I went to note this in the issues page, but saw that someone had already put it on there.

Thanks again for your excellent plugin!
DVD: Clearplay 747HD - filters out the filth I don't want to hear/see; works great with the HD-PVR to archive cleaned-up movies that our whole family can enjoy.