SageTV Community  

Go Back   SageTV Community > SageTV Products > SageTV Software
Forum Rules FAQs Community Downloads Today's Posts Search

Notices

SageTV Software Discussion related to the SageTV application produced by SageTV. Questions, issues, problems, suggestions, etc. relating to the SageTV software application should be posted here. (Check the descriptions of the other forums; all hardware related questions go in the Hardware Support forum, etc. And, post in the customizations forum instead if any customizations are active.)

Old 12-14-2010, 01:01 PM
Sage User

Unhappy Invalid Directory Error

Hi. I've just moved from a Sage 6 Windows XP server to a Sage 7 Windows 7. I use it primarily to play DVD rips that I store on some internal SATA drives. I store the DVDs uncompressed in the VIDEO_TS/AUDIO_TS directory method. Each drive has a Movies directory then a MainMovie or FullDisk sub directory then a directory with the movie file name. The VIDEO_TS directories are under that.

I moved four SATA drives. Then I went into Sage and added them to the media import directories. When I change directory to ONE of the hard drives and go to the Movies directory, Sage reports "Invalid Directory" although I can still select that directory. It does not show any of the sub-directories.

Sage does not detect any of the movies in the sub directories.

I have not filed a bug report yet because I wanted to see if anyone had any ideas.

This drive worked in my previous server without issue. I have a fully licensed Sage 7 server that is completely up-to-date.

Thanks!

Matt