SageTV Community  

Go Back   SageTV Community > SageTV Development and Customizations > SageTV Customizations > SageMC Custom Interface
Forum Rules FAQs Community Downloads Today's Posts Search

Notices

SageMC Custom Interface This forum is for discussing the user-created SageMC custom interface for SageTV.

Old 07-30-2010, 10:43 AM
Sage Advanced User

Zoomplayer/external media player help

I'm using the latest SageMC and SageTV 7. I'm trying to get zoomplayer to play blu-ray's from sage. It works fine to play dvd's if I've got the SageMC setting to pass zoomplayer the "extended external dvd cmd" which adds video_ts.ifo to the parameters. But of course this doesn't work with blu-ray's. So if I don't select this option it just passes the video_ts directory for dvd's to zoomplayer and it won't and it passes the bdmv directory for blu-rays and zoomplayer won't play that.

With my setup zoomplayer doesn't seem to work using directories when using the command line and it expects a file name, ie. video_ts.ifo for dvd's or index.bdmv for blu-ray's. I've tried the /ADD: command and directories will work then for dvd's but it doesn't for blu-rays since it expects the bdmv\stream directory, not just the bdmv directory which it currently gets.

Anyways, to make a long story short, either sage needs to pass the index.bdmv file or bdmv\stream dir for blu-rays or is there anything I can change in my zoompayer or sagemc setup to make it work?
Old 07-31-2010, 07:15 PM
Sage Advanced User

FYI, I just upgraded to the latest alpha version of Zoomplayer (7a5, I was using 7.0) and unselected the "extended external dvd cmd" in SageMC and added the "/ADD:" in the batch file and it works now.