SageTV Community  

Go Back   SageTV Community > SageTV Development and Customizations > SageTV v7 Customizations
Forum Rules FAQs Community Downloads Today's Posts Search

Notices

SageTV v7 Customizations This forums is for discussing and sharing user-created modifications for the SageTV version 7 application created by using the SageTV Studio or through the use of external plugins. Use this forum to discuss plugins for SageTV version 7 and newer.

Old 05-22-2012, 03:53 PM
Sage Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by rnadeau View Post
I did all the setup steps on the server and it works great and i love it. Problem is when I click on music in placeshifter it says file not found. I went into the sage properties and entered the ip address of the server with jrmc on it and it still doesn't work. the server with jrmc is not the sage server. Maybe I need to enter the sage server ip address?
No, you need the JRMC server IP address. Are you sure you changed the correct SageClient.properties file corresponding to the Placeshifter instance you are running?
Old 05-22-2012, 03:57 PM
Sage Icon

Another thing is that I don't think it will ever say "File not found" for the plugin. When you say you click on "Music" is this under the "JRMC" main menu item? If not, maybe you didn't enable/install the JRMC plugin for your Placeshifter instance?
Old 05-22-2012, 06:03 PM
Sage Expert

When I click on music it says failed to load view. When I go to try to instlll the plugin from the placeshifter it says no install options available. The only client.properties file I have is on the sage server and it is pointed to the ip address jrmc is on. There is no client properties file in the placeshifter folder. There is a placeshifter properties file unde documents and settings, Ron but that properties file only has something like 30 lines and has no setting options for jrmc.
Sage Tv Server-Amd 4200FX quad core, Asus Nvidia EN610 Hdmi out , 8 Gig Ram ,(3) HVR-1800, 3.5 terrabyte storage, Windows 8 Pro on sage 9.09 system . Media Server- 6 Terabytes on 5 drives, Amd x2 6000 8 useable gig ram on win 7 32 bit media server.
Old 05-22-2012, 06:57 PM
Sage Icon

I never ran Placeshifter but if it is indeed just like the extenders its .properties file will be in the "Clients" sub-directory of the main SageTV program files directory on the server. The name of the file would be the network MAC address of PC you are running Placeshifter on.
Old 05-22-2012, 07:25 PM
Sage Expert

OK! I do have a properties file with the mac address as the macaddress.properties. I added the jrmc server address and it now works. THANKS!!!
Sage Tv Server-Amd 4200FX quad core, Asus Nvidia EN610 Hdmi out , 8 Gig Ram ,(3) HVR-1800, 3.5 terrabyte storage, Windows 8 Pro on sage 9.09 system . Media Server- 6 Terabytes on 5 drives, Amd x2 6000 8 useable gig ram on win 7 32 bit media server.