Forum Rules FAQs Community Downloads Today's Posts Search

Notices

Sage Icon

Visitor Messages

Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 1 of 1
  1. RonBoyd
    05-01-2019 04:48 AM
    RonBoyd
    Is SageTV_2_1.Gadget.zip still available somewhere?

About Me

• Signature
    -Craig

Statistics

Total Posts
Visitor Messages
General Information
  • Last Activity: 03-25-2023 11:43 AM

Friends

Showing Friends 1 to 1 of 1

Downloads

Member's Files
File Date Downloads
PSE Photos & Videos (Photoshop Elements Viewer) : This import allows you to browse/view an Adobe Photoshop Elements catalog in SageTV. You can select photos and videos to view based on the collections and tags you create in PSE and/or by different d 01-18-2008 841
Recipe Viewer for SageMC : This is a quick and simple recipe viewer import for SageMC that I created to view recipes in my kitchen with my MVP. It allows for simple searching and printing. Setup Import the Recipes_SageMC 02-20-2008 841
JRMC Media Explorer for SageMC : This import allows you to explore and play from your J River Media Center library, view schemes, playlists, smartlists, etc. inside SageMC. Note that it does not use JRMC for playback so you will hav 03-25-2008 739
Pandora Internet Radio : This import allows you to listen to Pandora Internet Radio via the Sage UI. It uses an external Java window with a browser to load Pandora but you can control the player and select stations to Play f 07-11-2008 2,676
Vista Sidebar/Windows 7 Gadget : This is a Vista Sidebar or Windows 7 gadget that allows you to see what is currently recording and upcoming recordings in SageTV with a flyout that shows the recording schedule. It can be run on any 10-16-2008 1,929
JRMC Media Explorer 2 (Default STV and SageMC) : This import allows you to explore and play from your J River Media Center library, view schemes, playlists, smartlists, etc. inside SageTV. I am calling this version 2 - besides including an STVi for 01-12-2009 629
Photoshop Elements Catalog Viewer v2 : This import allows you to browse/view an Adobe Photoshop Elements catalog in SageTV. You can select photos and videos to view based on the albums and tags you create in PSE and/or by different date r 11-16-2009 712