SageTV Community  

Go Back   SageTV Community > SageTV Development and Customizations > SageTV Customizations > SageMC Custom Interface
Forum Rules FAQs Community Downloads Today's Posts Search

Notices

SageMC Custom Interface This forum is for discussing the user-created SageMC custom interface for SageTV.

Old 06-01-2010, 10:55 PM
Sage User

Two tuners - one stuck recording

I have two tuners. One of them somehow got stuck recording a show. I can't stop it. It's really annoying. I tried everything I can think of to stop the recording but Sage will only let me use the tuner that is not recording and gives me no option for the one that is. When I try to access a channel that the in-use tuner would normally be used for, nothing happens. No message. No warning. Nothing.

This is the first aggravating problem I've had with Sage. Despite a few bumps, I've otherwise had a very good experience with the device. This is really irritating, though.

I'm using SageMC, by the way.
Old 06-02-2010, 12:16 PM
Sage Icon

Is this a one-time issue, or something that has been repeating?

You should be able to cycle the Sage Service to stop the recording. But if it is something that keeps repeating, then there is obviously something going on.
OpenDCT
HD-300 HD Extenders (hooked to my whole-house A/V system for synched playback on multiple TVs - great during a Superbowl party)
Amazon Firestick 4k and Nvidia Shield using the MiniClient
Using CQC to control it all
Old 06-03-2010, 12:58 AM
Sage User

It's still recording, wow. But it just has one programme and doesn't save anything. I'll cycle the service. Hopefully, it won't repeat.