SageTV Community  

Go Back   SageTV Community > SageTV Development and Customizations > SageTV Customizations > SageMC Custom Interface
Forum Rules FAQs Community Downloads Today's Posts Search

Notices

SageMC Custom Interface This forum is for discussing the user-created SageMC custom interface for SageTV.

Old 05-04-2009, 03:57 PM
Sage Advanced User

Reinstall of Sage after multiple drive failures - help on what i need

Last night, I had multiple drive failures after a lightning storm (Main drive in sage is now a brick, and lost 1+tb of recorded tv.. thankfully only lost parity drive in unraid server, so no loss of video collection)

So, now I only have 2 500gb HDD in my sage box that are usable and am reinstalling EVERYTHING!! I got XP loaded and Sage (6.9.14) running.

Last time I really played with SageMC, fanart was just being added. I still have the fanart (its on the unraid server), but all the files are in a single directory (\\server\fanart\ or as background.jpg). Wasnt using too many addons - nBlue, AMG, AMIS, TV (I think thats it)

Kinda reading thru some of the threads, there appears to have been ALOT of changes to how fanart is now handled? and that some of these addons are not being developed anymore? Any help on a direction to get SageMC back to where I had it