SageTV Community  

Go Back   SageTV Community > SageTV Development and Customizations > SageTV Customizations > SageMC Custom Interface
Forum Rules FAQs Community Downloads Today's Posts Search

Notices

SageMC Custom Interface This forum is for discussing the user-created SageMC custom interface for SageTV.

Old 01-28-2009, 12:43 PM
Sage Expert

Top level photo folders not showing thumbnails

I've got about 9 "top level" folders in my Photos section. None of them have photos directly in them, they all have sub-folders with photos in those. Only one of the top level folders is showing the thumbnails from its subfolders. All of the others ones are just plain blue folders. If I click into the subfolders, most (but not all) of the sub-folders show the thumbnails from *their* sub-folders and so on. I have run the thumbnail creation tool already. If I switch to the default STV, the thumbnails do the little "scroll" thing in the top level folders just like they're supposed to, so it's working fine in the default STV.

Any ideas?