SageTV Community  

Go Back   SageTV Community > SageTV Development and Customizations > SageTV Customizations
Forum Rules FAQs Community Downloads Today's Posts Search

Notices

SageTV Customizations This forums is for discussing and sharing user-created modifications for the SageTV application created by using the SageTV Studio or through the use of external plugins. Use this forum to discuss customizations for SageTV version 6 and earlier, or for the SageTV3 UI.

Old 12-20-2009, 01:21 PM
SageTVaholic

I know this is a bad practice, but how do you set up Jetty so that there is no username/password required?

I am trying to test out an interface between my Control4 home automation and Sage and currently the Control4 software cannot handle the login and needs to be able to access the Sage web server to send controls using the Sage Web Remote stuff.

I tried commenting out the user/password line in jetty/etc/realms.properties but that didn't seem to work and now I can't log in, at least not until I change back and restart Sage.
Old 12-20-2009, 03:08 PM
Sage Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by wayner View Post
I know this is a bad practice, but how do you set up Jetty so that there is no username/password required?
in the app's context.xml file set the authentication=true line to = false
Check out TVExplorer
Old 12-20-2009, 03:36 PM
SageTVaholic

For the Sage Web browser (the full one, not mobile) is that nilem_websrv.context.xml or sagewebapp.xml?

And do I have to restart the Sage service or is this update applied on the fly?
Old 12-20-2009, 04:01 PM
Sage Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by wayner View Post
For the Sage Web browser (the full one, not mobile) is that nilem_websrv.context.xml or sagewebapp.xml?
the nielm one...

Quote:
And do I have to restart the Sage service or is this update applied on the fly?
i would think on the fly but someone more knowledgeable then i should confirm...
Check out TVExplorer
Old 12-21-2009, 11:58 AM
SageTVaholic

Once you save the changes to the context file, Jetty should automatically restart the app, which should apply your changes immediately.
STB Controller: 1 x USB-UIRT
Software:Java 1.7.0_71; SageTV 7.1.9
Clients: 1 x HD300, 2 x HD200, 1 x SageClient, 1 x PlaceShifter
Plugins: Too many to list now...
Old 12-24-2009, 09:06 PM
Sage Icon

Question

Quote:
(slugger, stuckless, jreichen) Run as an application on the Jetty web server plugin (deploy as a .war file)
I'm planning on setting up Jetty on my SageTV server, with the point of getting Nielm's Web Interface. However, I don't see anything about a .war file in the installation instructions found here: WebserverInstall
SageTV server & client: Win 10 Pro x64, Intel DH67CF, Core i5 2405s, 8 GB ram, Intel HD 3000, 40GB SSD system, 4TB storage, 2x HD PVR component + optical audio, USB-UIRT 2 zones + remote hack, Logitech Harmony One, HDMI output to Sony receiver with native Intel bitstreaming
Old 12-24-2009, 10:33 PM
Sage Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by korben_dallas View Post
I'm planning on setting up Jetty on my SageTV server, with the point of getting Nielm's Web Interface. However, I don't see anything about a .war file in the installation instructions found here: WebserverInstall
There are 2 versions of the webserver plugin... One that runs on jetty and one that does not....

see here for the jetty one:
http://forums.sagetv.com/forums/showthread.php?t=44680
Check out TVExplorer
Old 12-26-2009, 09:42 AM
Sage Icon

See post #96 of that thread from Skirge01. I haven't created a wiki page yet so right now those are the installation instructions.

Edit: thanks Skirge01 (see the following post), I forgot to update this thread
SageTV: SageTV Server 7.1.8 on Ubuntu Linux 11.04, SageTV Placeshifter for Mac 6.6.2, SageTV Client 7.0.15 for Windows, Linux Placeshifter 7.1.8 on Server and Client
, Java 1.6.
Plugins: Jetty, Nielm's Web Server, Mobile Web Interface.

Last edited by jreichen; 12-28-2009 at 10:39 PM.
Old 12-28-2009, 10:15 PM
SageTVaholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by jreichen View Post
I haven't created a wiki page yet so right now those are the installation instructions.
Yes, you have! It's right here. LOL!
Tuners: 2 x HD-PVR (HTTP tuning), 2 x HDHR, USB-UIRT
Software: SageTV 7
Old 01-01-2010, 08:48 AM
Sage User

Jetty Start 1.6 Help

Hi and Happy New Year!,

I am having trouble getting the Jetty Java running, I am a Newbie and need tiny steps to get through this if anyone has time. When I down loaded and installed the Jetty Starter 1_6 "3" folders were missing(Lib, Logs, and Static) is this correct? Are these folders created by software at a later point in time? Based on the other post I believe I am adding the line "sagex.jetty.starter.Main" in the correct location as follows: load_at_startup_runnable_classes=sagex.jetty.starter.Main. Is this correct? When I run the application and then check the sage.properties file again the new extension is missing...

Thanks to any kind soul who will help me through this!
Old 01-01-2010, 10:01 AM
Sage Icon

Make sure SageTV is not running when you update Sage.properties. Changes made to the properties file while it's running will be lost when it restarts.

Thanks for reporting the missing folders. It looks like the new build process for 1.6 left them out. Go ahead and create them manually while SageTV is shut down, I don't know for sure whether it will be a problem if they're missing. Here's the complete list:
  • contexts
  • lib
  • log
  • static
  • webapps
SageTV: SageTV Server 7.1.8 on Ubuntu Linux 11.04, SageTV Placeshifter for Mac 6.6.2, SageTV Client 7.0.15 for Windows, Linux Placeshifter 7.1.8 on Server and Client
, Java 1.6.

Old 01-02-2010, 04:11 PM
Sage Icon

Username and Password for Jetty

I know this may seem simple, but could you add some instruction to the basic setup instructions on the Wiki so n00bs know where to find the login username and password for Jetty, and how to test that Jetty has been properly deployed? I did figure it out eventually, but it took some time...

For those who are interested, username and password for the Jetty Webserver are stored in:
jetty/etc/realm.properties

To test the installation, you can login to:

http://localhost:8080/
(this will only work if you are running your web browser on the same computer that is hosting the Jetty Webserver).

http://192.168.0.50:8080/
(replace 192.168.0.50 with the IP address of the computer running the Jetty Webserver).

You should get a 404 Error Page, but it will inlcude a list of valid context links (if you haven't installed any Jetty Apps yet, there will only be one link for "/", otherwise, there should be one link for each Jetty App that is installed).

If you are logging in from outside the local network, you will need to setup port forwarding on your router and you will need a static IP address.
Source:
Comcast/Xfinity X1 Cable
Primary Client: Server Other Clients: (1) HD200, (1) HD300
Retired Equipment: MediaMVP, PVR150 (x2), PVR150MCE,
HDHR, HVR-2250, HD-PVR
Old 01-03-2010, 09:27 AM
Sage Icon

Thanks for the feedback and for installing Jetty I'll add your suggestions to the wiki. The n00b feedback is the most valuable because it usually includes the things I most take for granted but might not be obvious to others Someday I probably need to clean up my server and start from scratch just to see if the instructions work.
, Java 1.6.

Old 01-17-2010, 04:26 PM
Sage Advanced User

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinki View Post
I'm a dunce and can't get jetty installed. I followed the directions here:

http://tools.assembla.com/sageplugins/wiki/JettyInstall

and followed the steps one-by-one. I'm installing this on Win7 so I'm assuming that I should be editing sage.properties in the users\myusername\appdata\local\virtualstore\program files\sagetv\sagetv directory rather than c:\program files\sage tv\sage tv\sagetv.properties right? I get a 'The webpage cannot be displayed' error when trying to connect to localhost:8080 . It does try to connect for a while before giving me this error. I did shutdown sage and the service before installing and did restart the service after installing.

I tried setting debug options to on but I can't find sagetv1.txt (or whatever the debug file is called) to check on what is happening behind the scenes. This is a new install so bear with me. Any guidance is much appreciated!
FYI - I just got jetty running on my Windows 7 install. I had to modify the c:\program files\sage tv\sage tv\sagetv.properties file to make it work though. Windows would not allow me to edit and save the properties file directly, it kept giving me access denied errors and brought up the save as dialog box. I copied the file to another location, modified it, and then copied it over the old file. This worked for me.
Old 02-16-2010, 07:16 PM
Sage User

Sorry if it's off topic, but didn't know where else to put it.

Question for you guys regarding the Jetty package for Sage. Can it be used to run other webapps much like a standard Jetty install? I was looking to use my Sage Server to serve out media using Subsonic as well. I was trying to use their .war file but nothing works. BMT, SRE, SageAlert all run great but I get a 404 on trying to connect to Subsonic using their install sequence. I didn't see the need to run multiple web servers if not necessary. Thanks
Old 02-16-2010, 07:39 PM
SageTVaholic

You can run other wars - I do it myself. You will need to create a context file in order to deploy the app. Just copy one of the context files from BMT or SRE or whatever and massage it to work with the war you're trying to deploy. (Just don't make the copy directly in the context dir otherwise Jetty will try to deploy a new app immediately - and fail).
STB Controller: 1 x USB-UIRT
Software:Java 1.7.0_71; SageTV 7.1.9
Clients: 1 x HD300, 2 x HD200, 1 x SageClient, 1 x PlaceShifter
Plugins: Too many to list now...
Old 02-16-2010, 07:51 PM
Sage User

Thanks Slugger. You nailed it. I had tried copying one and then modifying it, but I didn't think about the immediate loading. So I just copied bmt.xml (smallest) to desktop, edited, plopped it back in the dir and now it's loading. Giving me errors on logging in, but that is for a different forum. Thanks for the quick reply.
Old 03-17-2010, 02:24 PM
SageTVaholic

An issue has come up over in the Web Interface for Jetty thread about the use of the temp directory for WAR file deplyoment. The problem is that Windows Disk Cleanup Wizard and similar maintenance tools assume that files in the temp dir are safe to delete. This is not true of WAR deployments; deleting them breaks the associated web app.

Can we get Jetty to do its default deployments to someplace other than the temp dir, so that maintenance tools can run without breaking things? So far I've been manually editing the web app's context file to deploy elsewhere, but this has the unwanted side effect (on Windows) of breaking the hot-deploy feature.
Old 03-17-2010, 03:11 PM
Sage Icon

I'll do some research to see if I can point it to a different default directory. Since the setting is in each app's context file, uptaking any changes is ultimately up to the app developer (myself included for a couple apps) but if I come up with something I'll change the recommended configuration that's documented on the wiki.
, Java 1.6.

Old 03-21-2010, 12:50 PM
Sage Advanced User

Hello, I had Jetty working about a year ago ... then it stopped responding ...

Hello, I had Jetty working about a year ago ... then it seemed to stop responding ...
I had a few different webapps loaded (SJQ2 and a couple others ...)
I was having NAS issues with tracking all the files I was using as markers so I went back to Dirmon2 (UnRaids speed has much improved since then)

Now with all the FanArt happening I've been looking at getting Jetty 1.6 going again ...

I'm running Windows XP MCE 2005 with the latest updates and SageTV current release

I deleted the jetty directory this morning and reloaded my SageTV directory with the extracted downloads of jettystarter_1_6, sagex.api-6.6.2, phoenix-api-61, metadata-updater-4.0-beta17 and nielm_websrv_jetty_2_26_build49

The latest TV Explorer and sagex seem to be working ok ... don't know if that says Jetty is partially working or not ...

Here's what my logs and a few directories look like

Code:
grep -i jetty sagetv_0.txt

Sun 3/21 10:53:36.782 [main@df8f5e] classpath=C:\Program Files\SageTV\SageTV\Sage.jar;C:\Program Files\SageTV\SageTV\xerces.jar;C:\Program Files\SageTV\SageTV\plugin.jar;C:\Program Files\SageTV\SageTV\;.;C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\lib\ext\QTJava.zip;JARs\activation.jar;JARs\ant-1.6.5.jar;JARs\commons-codec-1.3.jar;JARs\commons-codec.jar;JARs\commons-dbutils-1.3.jar;JARs\commons-dbutils.jar;JARs\commons-io-1.4.jar;JARs\commons-io.jar;JARs\commons-jxpath-1.1.jar;JARs\commons-lang-2.4.jar;JARs\commons-lang.jar;JARs\commons-logging-api.jar;JARs\commons-logging.jar;JARs\commons-vfs-20070823.jar;JARs\core-3.1.1.jar;JARs\df_sageutils.jar;JARs\gkusnick.sagetv.jar;JARs\h2.jar;JARs\htmlparser.jar;JARs\imageutils.jar;JARs\jcifs-1.1.6.jar;JARs\jdic.jar;JARs\jetty-6.1.11.jar;JARs\jetty-6.1.19.jar;JARs\jetty-ajp-6.1.19.jar;JARs\jetty-rewrite-handler-6.1.19.jar;JARs\jetty-sslengine-6.1.11.jar;JARs\jetty-sslengine-6.1.19.jar;JARs\jetty-starter.jar;JARs\jetty-util-6.1.11.jar;JARs\jetty-util-6.1.19.jar;JARs\jsp-2.1-jetty-6.1.19.jar;JARs\jsp-2.1.jar;JARs\jsp-api-2.1.jar;JARs\log4j-1.2.15.jar;JARs\log4j.jar;JARs\lucene-core-2.3.2.jar;JARs\lucene-core.jar;JARs\mail.jar;JARs\mailcheck.jar;JARs\metadata-updater.jar;JARs\mx4j-impl.jar;JARs\mx4j-jmx.jar;JARs\mx4j-remote.jar;JARs\mx4j-tools.jar;JARs\nielm_getrssnews.jar;JARs\nielm_sageimdb.jar;JARs\nielm_sagemenureader.jar;JARs\nielm_sageutls.jar;JARs\nielm_sagewebserver.jar;JARs\nielm_sagexmlinfo.jar;JARs\phoenix.jar;JARs\sagemc.jar;JARs\sageortus.jar;JARs\sagex.api.jar;JARs\sbbi-jmx-1.0.jar;JARs\sbbi-upnplib-1.0.3.jar;JARs\servlet-api-2.5-6.1.11.jar;JARs\servlet-api-2.5-6.1.19.jar;JARs\servlet.jar
Sun 3/21 10:56:03.532 [SageTV@862d13] Loading startup runnable:sagex.jetty.starter.Main
Sun 3/21 10:56:03.538 [SageTV@862d13] Loaded startup runnable:sagex.jetty.starter.Main
Sun 3/21 10:56:03.578 [Jetty Starter@16246a9] 2010-03-21 10:56:03.405::INFO:  Logging to STDERR via org.mortbay.log.StdErrLog
Sun 3/21 10:56:03.579 [Jetty Starter@16246a9] 2010-03-21 10:56:03.405::INFO:  Jetty Starter plugin version 1.6
Sun 3/21 10:56:03.580 [Jetty Starter@16246a9] 2010-03-21 10:56:03.405::INFO:  Starting Jetty
Sun 3/21 10:56:03.931 [Jetty Starter@16246a9] 2010-03-21 10:56:03.749::WARN:  Config error at <Set name="mimeTypes">
Sun 3/21 10:56:03.932 [Jetty Starter@16246a9] 2010-03-21 10:56:03.749::WARN:  Config error at <Call name="addHandler"><Arg>
                    <New class="org.mortbay.jetty.handler.ResourceHandler"><Set name="mimeTypes">
Sun 3/21 10:56:03.932 [Jetty Starter@16246a9] 2010-03-21 10:56:03.749::WARN:  Config error at <Set name="handlers">
          <Array type="org.mortbay.jetty.Handler"><Item>
                  <New id="Contexts" class="org.mortbay.jetty.handler.ContextHandlerCollection"/>
              <New class="org.mortbay.jetty.handler.ContextHandler"><Set name="mimeTypes">
                  <New id="mimeTypes" class="sagex.jetty.content.MimeTypes"/>
                </Set><Set name="contextPath">/</Set><Set name="resourceBase"><SystemProperty name="jetty.home" default="."/>/static</Set><Call name="addHandler"><Arg>
              <New id="DefaultHandler" class="org.mortbay.jetty.handler.DefaultHandler"><Set name="serveIcon">false</Set></New>
              <New id="RequestLog" class="org.mortbay.jetty.handler.RequestLogHandler"/>
Sun 3/21 10:56:03.933 [Jetty Starter@16246a9] 2010-03-21 10:56:03.764::WARN:  Config error at <Set name="handler">
      <New id="Handlers" class="org.mortbay.jetty.handler.HandlerCollection"><Set name="handlers">
          <Array type="org.mortbay.jetty.Handler"><Item>
                  <New id="Contexts" class="org.mortbay.jetty.handler.ContextHandlerCollection"/>
              <New class="org.mortbay.jetty.handler.ContextHandler"><Set name="mimeTypes">
                  <New id="mimeTypes" class="sagex.jetty.content.MimeTypes"/>
                </Set><Set name="contextPath">/</Set><Set name="resourceBase"><SystemProperty name="jetty.home" default="."/>/static</Set><Call name="addHandler"><Arg>
              <New id="DefaultHandler" class="org.mortbay.jetty.handler.DefaultHandler"><Set name="serveIcon">false</Set></New>
              <New id="RequestLog" class="org.mortbay.jetty.handler.RequestLogHandler"/>
Sun 3/21 10:56:03.933 [Jetty Starter@16246a9] 2010-03-21 10:56:03.764::INFO:  class org.mortbay.jetty.handler.ResourceHandler.setMimeTypes(class sagex.jetty.content.MimeTypes)

and now a few select directories 

Directory of C:\PROGRA~1\SageTV\SageTV\JARs
12/09/2007  09:45 PM            54,829 activation.jar
26/07/2009  01:50 PM         1,034,049 ant-1.6.5.jar
20/02/2010  02:20 PM            46,725 commons-codec-1.3.jar
18/03/2010  05:22 PM            46,725 commons-codec.jar
20/02/2010  02:20 PM            41,376 commons-dbutils-1.3.jar
18/03/2010  05:22 PM            41,376 commons-dbutils.jar
20/02/2010  02:20 PM           109,043 commons-io-1.4.jar
18/03/2010  05:22 PM           109,043 commons-io.jar
29/03/2006  10:26 AM           268,794 commons-jxpath-1.1.jar
20/02/2010  02:20 PM           261,809 commons-lang-2.4.jar
18/03/2010  05:22 PM           261,809 commons-lang.jar
29/03/2006  10:26 AM            22,327 commons-logging-api.jar
29/03/2006  10:26 AM            31,605 commons-logging.jar
08/09/2009  10:02 PM           373,438 commons-vfs-20070823.jar
26/07/2009  01:50 PM         3,566,844 core-3.1.1.jar
13/10/2008  10:46 PM            18,293 df_sageutils.jar
13/01/2010  11:59 PM           582,133 gkusnick.sagetv.jar
18/03/2010  05:22 PM         1,241,864 h2.jar
18/03/2010  05:22 PM           288,098 htmlparser.jar
26/11/2008  11:48 AM             3,527 imageutils.jar
02/01/2009  06:12 PM           263,903 jcifs-1.1.6.jar
23/03/2005  10:45 AM            72,906 jdic.jar
17/01/2009  10:52 AM           500,194 jetty-6.1.11.jar
26/07/2009  01:50 PM           526,754 jetty-6.1.19.jar
26/07/2009  01:50 PM            30,205 jetty-ajp-6.1.19.jar
26/07/2009  01:50 PM            21,585 jetty-rewrite-handler-6.1.19.jar
17/01/2009  10:52 AM            16,899 jetty-sslengine-6.1.11.jar
26/07/2009  01:50 PM            18,376 jetty-sslengine-6.1.19.jar
26/07/2009  01:50 PM            16,612 jetty-starter.jar
17/01/2009  10:52 AM           160,510 jetty-util-6.1.11.jar
26/07/2009  01:50 PM           173,609 jetty-util-6.1.19.jar
26/07/2009  01:50 PM             4,899 jsp-2.1-jetty-6.1.19.jar
26/07/2009  01:50 PM         1,026,148 jsp-2.1.jar
26/07/2009  01:50 PM           134,855 jsp-api-2.1.jar
20/02/2010  02:20 PM           391,834 log4j-1.2.15.jar
18/03/2010  05:22 PM           391,834 log4j.jar
08/09/2009  10:02 PM           665,686 lucene-core-2.3.2.jar
18/03/2010  05:22 PM           822,794 lucene-core.jar
12/09/2007  09:45 PM           355,030 mail.jar
15/12/2007  07:27 PM            15,590 mailcheck.jar
18/03/2010  05:22 PM           447,999 metadata-updater.jar
29/03/2006  10:26 AM           148,179 mx4j-impl.jar
29/03/2006  10:26 AM           261,135 mx4j-jmx.jar
29/03/2006  10:26 AM           167,500 mx4j-remote.jar
29/03/2006  10:26 AM           491,164 mx4j-tools.jar
20/10/2005  04:00 PM            28,080 nielm_getrssnews.jar
04/12/2008  12:58 PM            47,019 nielm_sageimdb.jar
21/12/2007  10:46 PM            33,916 nielm_sagemenureader.jar
31/01/2010  09:32 AM            15,248 nielm_sageutls.jar
13/02/2010  01:11 PM           377,404 nielm_sagewebserver.jar
31/01/2010  09:32 AM            55,212 nielm_sagexmlinfo.jar
18/03/2010  05:22 PM           381,379 phoenix.jar
13/10/2008  10:46 PM            66,795 sagemc.jar
06/03/2010  05:17 PM           287,120 sageortus.jar
18/03/2010  05:22 PM           391,755 sagex.api.jar
29/03/2006  10:26 AM            89,764 sbbi-jmx-1.0.jar
04/05/2006  08:56 AM           109,503 sbbi-upnplib-1.0.3.jar
17/01/2009  10:52 AM           132,417 servlet-api-2.5-6.1.11.jar
26/07/2009  01:50 PM           134,133 servlet-api-2.5-6.1.19.jar
04/12/2005  04:25 PM            31,789 servlet.jar
              60 File(s)     17,711,441 bytes

Directory of C:\PROGRA~1\SageTV\SageTV\jetty
21/03/2010  11:04 AM    <DIR>          contexts
21/03/2010  10:44 AM    <DIR>          etc
26/07/2009  01:50 PM             1,500 jettystarter_plugin_license.txt
26/07/2009  01:50 PM            11,560 jetty_license.txt
21/03/2010  10:56 AM    <DIR>          logs
21/03/2010  11:04 AM    <DIR>          webapps
               2 File(s)         13,060 bytes

Directory of C:\PROGRA~1\SageTV\SageTV\jetty\contexts
18/03/2010  05:22 PM             1,887 bmt.xml
26/07/2009  02:56 PM             3,308 nielm_websrv.context.xml
01/01/2010  10:11 AM               511 sagex.xml
               3 File(s)          5,706 bytes

Directory of C:\PROGRA~1\SageTV\SageTV\jetty\etc
26/07/2009  01:50 PM               621 jetty-ajp.xml
26/07/2009  01:50 PM             1,475 jetty-jaas.xml
26/07/2009  01:50 PM             1,480 jetty-logging.xml
26/07/2009  01:50 PM             3,851 jetty-plus.xml
26/07/2009  01:50 PM             2,226 jetty-ssl.xml
26/07/2009  01:50 PM             1,189 jetty-sslengine.xml
26/07/2009  01:50 PM            11,664 jetty.xml
26/07/2009  01:50 PM             1,361 keystore
26/07/2009  01:50 PM               135 login.conf
26/07/2009  01:50 PM                16 login.properties
26/07/2009  01:50 PM               785 realm.properties
26/07/2009  01:50 PM            24,364 webdefault.xml
              12 File(s)         49,167 bytes

Directory of C:\PROGRA~1\SageTV\SageTV\jetty\logs
              0 File(s)              0 bytes

Directory of C:\PROGRA~1\SageTV\SageTV\jetty\webapps
18/03/2010  05:22 PM         2,279,153 bmt.war
27/02/2010  01:14 PM           700,705 nielm_sagewebserver.war
               2 File(s)      2,979,858 bytes

Total Files Listed:
              19 File(s)      3,047,791 bytes

Directory of C:\PROGRA~1\SageTV\SageTV\sagex
13/02/2010  04:24 AM    <DIR>          services
               0 File(s)              0 bytes

Directory of C:\PROGRA~1\SageTV\SageTV\sagex\services
01/01/2010  10:11 AM               827 sagex.js
               1 File(s)            827 bytes

Total Files Listed:
               1 File(s)            827 bytes
Thanks for your time,
Bobby
SageTV Server: Windows 7 64Bit, Phenom II X6 1090T, Asus M4A89GTD-PRO/USB3 (AM3), ATI Radeon HD 4290, 2 x KHX1600C9D3/4GX, 4 x HD-PVR2 Gaming, , 4 x 320GB recording drives, 2 x USB-UIRT, SageTV Server Beta
SageTV Client & 2 x HD-300 Extender.
40.8TB unRaid 6.6.5 media server

Tags
web