SageTV Community  

Go Back   SageTV Community > General Discussion > The SageTV Community
Forum Rules FAQs Community Downloads Today's Posts Search

Notices

The SageTV Community Here's the place to discuss what's worth recording, HTPC deals at retail stores, events happening outside of your home theater, and pretty much anything else you'd like. (No For-Sale posts)

Old 10-23-2008, 06:56 PM
Sage User

Huge Thanks

I just want to sincerely thank all the knowledgeable contributors to these forums for all of their support. I have been impressed with their generosity and very genial patience with all the newbies that unknowingly ask the same questions that have been asked before. I have learned so much and have had MANY issues solved by just searching and reading and then applying. I have become a confident intermediate user of SageTV from my humble dufuss beginnings.

This community is also one of the most enthusiastic I've ever seen with this product and fellow users and I really appreciate it also. Please keep up the great work!
Old 10-23-2008, 07:09 PM
SageTVaholic

Thats what the community is all about.

I'm still learning so helping others is more of a responsibility in my eyes. Welcome!