SageTV Community  

Go Back   SageTV Community > SageTV Development and Customizations > SageTV Customizations > SageMC Custom Interface
Forum Rules FAQs Community Downloads Today's Posts Search

Notices

SageMC Custom Interface This forum is for discussing the user-created SageMC custom interface for SageTV.

Old 08-21-2008, 08:32 PM
Sage User

Conflict Icon confusion...

I have loaded SageMC and am really liking it. I have enabled the Conflict Icon to be shown when conflicts exist. I'm confused on one part though. As soon as the icon appeared the other day, I dealt with the conflict telling Sage what to do. The icon still exists though and does not go away. If the conflict has been dealt with then there should be no icon. Am I missing something?

Additional information. When going through the web admin (another great tool), it shows the conflict has been resolved.

The icon shown on the main menu screen in MC is the typical conflict icon and not the resolved conflict icon as shown in the web admin tool.

Lastly, why should there ever be a conflict if I have prioritized my favorites from top to bottom? The conflict was complaining about a show not being able to be recorded that was considerably lower in priority than the one it was conflicting with. Do you get conflicts when Sage can not figure out how to record both request one way or another? If so, how can I turn that off?
Old 08-22-2008, 04:06 AM
SageTVaholic

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSSavant View Post
Lastly, why should there ever be a conflict if I have prioritized my favorites from top to bottom? The conflict was complaining about a show not being able to be recorded that was considerably lower in priority than the one it was conflicting with. Do you get conflicts when Sage can not figure out how to record both request one way or another? If so, how can I turn that off?
Not sure if that can be turned off. Sage will try to record every appropriate favorite, on all available tuners. If there is a favorite that it cannot record, it will trigger a 'conflict' to let you know it is nto going to be recorded. The purpose of priorities is to determine which favorite is going to be skipped. If you don't care about your lower priorities being skipped, then you could just ignore the conflict icon.

The real solution though, is more tuners. ;-)

unRAID Server: i7-6700, 32GB RAM, Dual 128GB SSD cache and 13TB pool, with SageTVv9, openDCT, Logitech Media Server and Plex Media Server each in Dockers.
Sources: HRHR Prime with Charter CableCard. HDHR-US for OTA.
Primary Client: HD-300 through XBoxOne in Living Room, Samsung HLT-6189S
Other Clients: Mi Box in Master Bedroom, HD-200 in kids room