SageTV Community  

Go Back   SageTV Community > SageTV Development and Customizations > SageTV Customizations
Forum Rules FAQs Community Downloads Today's Posts Search

Notices

SageTV Customizations This forums is for discussing and sharing user-created modifications for the SageTV application created by using the SageTV Studio or through the use of external plugins. Use this forum to discuss customizations for SageTV version 6 and earlier, or for the SageTV3 UI.

Old 08-05-2008, 08:47 PM
Sage Advanced User

Multiple discs Anthology.

Hey guys just wondering, I own a anthology with 3 discs that I am wanting to back up and rip to my hard drive. I am using DVD profiler. I am wondering if there is a way to have the DVD cover art to show up once, then by selecting that video in my videos section, have an option to play "disc 1", "disc 2", "disc 3"?? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
Old 08-05-2008, 09:56 PM
Sage Advanced User

I do not know DVD profiler, but if you create a folder within yourt import liabrary, name the folder whatever you like and put a jpg in the folder, but call the jpg folder.jpg that jpg will come up when you browse through your imported media. When you click on that folder in it you can have the thee other disks each with the same cover art or seperate art. You can create ",my" files for the program info, oruse dvd profiler..

like this:

import1/starwars/episode 1
import1/starwars/episode 2

just put the folder.jpg in the starwars folder.

Not exactly what you were wanting but hope it helps.
Old 08-05-2008, 10:56 PM
Sage Advanced User

Thanks for the reply. I will have to give that a try. I will post back with my results.
Old 08-06-2008, 04:35 PM
Sage Advanced User

Check out this thread

http://forums.sagetv.com/forums/showthread.php?t=32158

It applies to SageMC's video library, but some aspects work with the standard interface as well.