SageTV Community  

Go Back   SageTV Community > SageTV Development and Customizations > SageTV Customizations > SageMC Custom Interface
Forum Rules FAQs Community Downloads Today's Posts Search

Notices

SageMC Custom Interface This forum is for discussing the user-created SageMC custom interface for SageTV.

Old 07-31-2008, 07:57 PM

Error:Unknown Internal Screen on MC Main Menu

I have been using sage for years but mostly with defaults so I'm only passing familiar with plugins and using alot of the custom features. I want to start using the netflix plugin so I have to start using the MC interface. I have done a good bit of reading on the forum but can't find anything that seems to directly address my problem. I am using the latest versions of Sage and MC.

I load MC per the instructions and everything on the main menu comes up just like the default screenshots but when I click on most the the menu items, like "SageTV Recordings" I get the error "Error:Unknown Internal Screen "Sage Recording SHORTCUTS""

I can enter the setup menu but most items on the list give me a similar unknown internal screen error. About the only things that work are the weather and Watch Live TV from which I can get to my recorded shows through submenues but its a pain and I definitely need to get to items in the setup menu to use the netflix plugin. My debug file for a short session where I click on a couple menu items and get errors is attached.

Any help would be much appreciated.
Attached Files
File Type: txt sagetvclient_0.txt (130.0 KB, 284 views)
Old 08-01-2008, 12:56 AM
SageTVaholic

It looks like the menu.xml dynamic menus definition file was loaded, which I think may be looking for menus in the default STV. I believe the default definition file for SageMC is menu_sagemc.xml. Try loading that through the dynamic menu configuration screen (1st item on main menu options menu) and see if that helps.

Aloha,
Mike
Old 08-01-2008, 05:39 AM

That did the trick. I actually just moved menu.xml to a backup location and renamed a copy of sagemc_menu menu. If I want to switch back I will have to remember to copy it back.

Thanks for the help.