SageTV Community  

Go Back   SageTV Community > SageTV Development and Customizations > SageTV v7 Customizations > Batch Metadata Tools
Forum Rules FAQs Community Downloads Today's Posts Search

Notices

Batch Metadata Tools This forums is for discussing the user-created Batch Metadata Tools for SageTV.

Old 04-27-2009, 07:34 PM
SageTVaholic

I've released a new build, but I've created a separate thread for BMT releases. I'd like to use this new thread to document the release notes in a clean way, without it being mixed with the general discusssions, so please do don't comment in the new thread. Continue to use this current thread for comments/questions, etc.

The new thread with release notes is here
Old 04-27-2009, 09:36 PM
Sage User

Just downloaded the new version and things are looking great so far!! So far I am only using your tool from the commandline to download images, since I haven't updated to the latest SageMC beta yet. The ability to parse the recorded tv shows is the perfect addition.
Thanks stuckless!!

Ed
Old 04-28-2009, 03:08 AM
Sage Icon

Send a message via MSN to jaminben
Yep, Sean's done a great job with this Downloading metadata and fanart images with the remote is working great even for imported TV shows.

Nice job

Old 04-28-2009, 07:18 AM
SageTVaholic

Thanks Guys! I'm glad the new build is working out.

I should note that the core sage developement groups deserves a huge thanks for this build as well. In the last month (or so), they have added 2 new API calls (Set/GetMediaFileMetadata) at the request of the development community, and they came through for us. The on demand metadata/fanart lookups and the TV importing would not have happened without the SetMediaFileMetadata api call.

On a totally different note.... I'm looking for someone to develop a logo for bmt... Nothing fancy, just a simple logo that I could use on the main project site. Thanks for any help.
Old 04-28-2009, 09:51 AM
SageTVaholic

You know, whenever I read BMT.. I think Bacon, Mayo, Tomato.. Maybe your logo should be a sandwich

B
Old 04-28-2009, 01:59 PM
Sage Icon

Testing the plugin for v2.3...

Results

1. Under FanArt sources UI the new provider "dvdprofiler-2" shows up as "DVD Profiler + themoviedb.org" (as expected)

2. The custom provider entered in my metadata.properties "dvdprof2" still does not.

Code:

metadata.properties file:
#Configuration Properties
#Tue Apr 28 12:37:23 PDT 2009
/compositeMetadataProviders/dvdprof2/compositeMode=1
/compositeMetadataProviders/dvdprof2/description=DVD Profiler, but get fanart and missing details from TheMovieDB
/compositeMetadataProviders/dvdprof2/detailProviderId=themoviedb.org
/compositeMetadataProviders/dvdprof2/iconUrl=
/compositeMetadataProviders/dvdprof2/name=DVD Profiler + TheMovieDB
/compositeMetadataProviders/dvdprof2/searchProviderId=dvdprofiler
/dvdprofilerLocal/imageDir=c\:\\SageTV\\DVD Profiler\\Databases\\Default\\Images
/dvdprofilerLocal/indexDir=cache/indexDVDProfLocal/
/dvdprofilerLocal/xmlFile=c\:\\SageTV\\DVD Profiler\\Databases\\Collection.xml
/dvdprofilerLocal/xmlFileLastModified=1239939699733
/metadata/airingIdRegex=([0-9]+)-[0-9]{1,2}\\.
/metadata/backgroundImageWidth=-1
/metadata/bannerImageWidth=-1
/metadata/defaultProviderId=dvdprofiler-2,dvdprofiler,tvdb,themoviedb.org,imdb,imdb.xml
/metadata/enableDefaultSTVPosterCompatibility=false
/metadata/goodScoreThreshold=0.9
/metadata/importTVAsRecordedShows=false
/metadata/maxDownloadableImages=5
/metadata/persistenceClass=org.jdna.media.metadata.impl.sage.SageTVPropertiesWithCentralFanartPersistence
/metadata/posterImageWidth=200
/metadata/scoreAlternateTitles=true
/metadata/videoMetadataProviders=org.jdna.media.metadata.impl.tvdb.TVDBMetadataProvider,org.jdna.media.metadata.impl.imdb.IMDBMetaDataProvider,org.jdna.media.metadata.impl.nielm.NielmIMDBMetaDataProvider,,org.jdna.media.metadata.impl.dvdproflocal.LocalDVDProfMetaDataProvider,org.jdna.media.metadata.impl.themoviedb.TheMovieDBMetadataProvider,
/metadata/wordsToClean=1080p,720p,480p,1080i,720i,480i,dvd,dvdrip,cam,ts,tc,scr,screener,dvdscr,xvid,divx,avi,vrs,repack,mallat,proper,dmt,dmd,stv,HDTV,x264
3. Unless I "disable" the option "Automatic Metadata/Fanart", then no videos will show up under "MyVideos" even after performing a "Rescan Import Folders". Even existing SageTV and restarting does help. ONLY after disabling the option can I see my videos.

4.With "Automatic Metadata/Fanart" no metadata or fanart is being loaded for the videos (but the videos do appear in SageTV).

5. I run the tools from the commandline:

Code:
C:\Program Files\SageTV\SageTV>java -jar metadatatool.jar --overwriteFanart --fa
nartFolder="c:\SageTV\FanArt" --provider=dvdprofiler-2 "c:\SageTV\Videos"
Batch MetaData Tools (2.3)
Updated: Capote; file:/c:/SageTV/Videos/Capote/
Updated: Cashback; file:/c:/SageTV/Videos/Cashback/

MetaData Stats...
Auto Updated: 2; Auto Skipped: 0; Manual Updated:0; Manual Skipped: 0;

C:\Program Files\SageTV\SageTV>
  • .properties files are created for movies
  • Posters are written for all movies
  • Fanart is written for movies. BUT only some movies have Backgrounds (is this suppose to happen?)
  • Movies show up with Metadata, posters, and background (where available)

HOWEVER the meta data other than the movie description shown for the movie DOES NOT match the DVDProfiler data:

1. the movie length is always shown as "0 Minutes"
2. The actors/actresses do not show up
etc...

Clearly things work pretty well when run from the command line -- with the exception that the meta data is not being pulled correctly from the DVDProfiler collection.xml
On the other had, I can not seem to get anything to work correctly from the plugin.

Last edited by Opus4; 04-28-2009 at 02:26 PM. Reason: Use [code] tags around very wide text so the post isn't so wide
Old 04-28-2009, 02:18 PM
Sage Icon

I just tried the v2.3 from the command line using the imdb-2 provider.
It too is missing the movie "length" field entirely from the display in SageMC

But I noticed in the .properties file there was a "RunningTime" field:
RunningTime=102 min | Canada\:90 min (Toronto International Film Festival)
Is this not being picked up correctly, or is it the wrong format ?

My custom_metadata_properties entry in the sage.properties file is:

Code:
custom_metadata_properties=MediaProviderDataID;MediaTitle;MediaType;OriginalAirDate;EpisodeTitle;EpisodeNumber;SeasonNumber;DiscNumber;UserRating
Doesnt seem to have a 'Running Time'?

Last edited by Opus4; 04-28-2009 at 02:27 PM. Reason: Use [code] tags around very wide text so the post isn't so wide
Old 04-28-2009, 03:24 PM
SageTVaholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by sflamm View Post
I just tried the v2.3 from the command line using the imdb-2 provider.
It too is missing the movie "length" field entirely from the display in SageMC

But I noticed in the .properties file there was a "RunningTime" field:
RunningTime=102 min | Canada\:90 min (Toronto International Film Festival)
Is this not being picked up correctly, or is it the wrong format ?

My custom_metadata_properties entry in the sage.properties file is:

Code:
custom_metadata_properties=MediaProviderDataID;MediaTitle;MediaType;OriginalAirDate;EpisodeTitle;EpisodeNumber;SeasonNumber;DiscNumber;UserRating
Doesnt seem to have a 'Running Time'?
RunningTime is a standard Sage property.... I should actually parse a number from the "102 min", so I've entered a bug for it.
Old 04-28-2009, 03:32 PM
SageTVaholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by sflamm View Post
Testing the plugin for v2.3...
2. The custom provider entered in my metadata.properties "dvdprof2" still does not.
I can't explain why it would show from the commandline but not when running as a plugin.

Quote:
3. Unless I "disable" the option "Automatic Metadata/Fanart", then no videos will show up under "MyVideos" even after performing a "Rescan Import Folders". Even existing SageTV and restarting does help. ONLY after disabling the option can I see my videos.
I wonder if this is a timing thing... if you are refreshing the sage video library, then it could take a couple of hours for the scan to complete. I've never encountered this myself, and i've rescanned my collection a few times.

Quote:
4.With "Automatic Metadata/Fanart" no metadata or fanart is being loaded for the videos (but the videos do appear in SageTV).
That would be normal if the metadata is disabled or if automatic lookups are disabled.

Quote:
5. I run the tools from the commandline:

Fanart is written for movies. BUT only some movies have Backgrounds (is this suppose to happen?)
Fanart (ie, backgrounds) will only be found if a title match can be found in the detail/fanart provider. So, yeah, this can be normal, but it's hard to tell, if it's normal for your case.

Quote:
HOWEVER the meta data other than the movie description shown for the movie DOES NOT match the DVDProfiler data:
This would seem to me that it's not use the dvd profiler profiler... it may be that it cannot find the movie in the dvdprofiler data, so then it moves on to the other providers.

Quote:
1. the movie length is always shown as "0 Minutes"
Entered a bug for that

Quote:
2. The actors/actresses do not show up
May be normal, but it's hard to tell for your particular case.
Old 04-28-2009, 03:57 PM
SageTVaholic

Sean,

I have the command line tool running now and it seems to be working quite well. Good job!

Did you find anything wrong with the STVi for the default STV?

Also, your post indicates that if I install the remote apis the command line tool will also use the wiz.bin info to get the show info? Is that correct?

Sage Server: 8th gen Intel based system w/32GB RAM running Ubuntu Linux, HDHomeRun Prime with cable card for recording. Runs headless. Accessed via RD when necessary. Four HD-300 Extenders.
Old 04-28-2009, 04:16 PM
Sage Icon

Quote:
I wonder if this is a timing thing... if you are refreshing the sage video library, then it could take a couple of hours for the scan to complete. I've never encountered this myself, and i've rescanned my collection a few times
I am testing with a very limited library of exactly 2 movies (Capote and Cashback) and 1 Music Album (R.E.M.). So the rescan literally take a second or so... I dont think this is a timing issue. I remember others on the thread reporting the same experience.

Quote:
Fanart (ie, backgrounds) will only be found if a title match can be found in the detail/fanart provider. So, yeah, this can be normal, but it's hard to tell, if it's normal for your case.
The movie was "Capote" -- I have trouble believing that there is not Fanart... am I wrong?

Here is the command prompt output:

Code:
C:\Program Files\SageTV\SageTV>java -jar metadatatool.jar --overwriteFanart --fa
nartFolder="c:\SageTV\FanArt" --provider=dvdprofiler-2 "c:\SageTV\Videos"
Batch MetaData Tools (2.3)
Updated: Capote; file:/c:/SageTV/Videos/Capote/
Updated: Cashback; file:/c:/SageTV/Videos/Cashback/

MetaData Stats...
Auto Updated: 2; Auto Skipped: 0; Manual Updated:0; Manual Skipped: 0;

Quote:
This would seem to me that it's not use the dvd profiler profiler... it may be that it cannot find the movie in the dvdprofiler data, so then it moves on to the other providers.
No, this is not the case. I changed the collections.xml file entry for cashback to (scroll down to "DUMMY" entry in code):

Code:
<DVD>
    <ProfileTimestamp>2009-01-31T14:41:33.000Z</ProfileTimestamp>
    <ID>876964000925</ID>
    <MediaTypes>
      <DVD>True</DVD>
      <HDDVD>False</HDDVD>
      <BluRay>False</BluRay>
    </MediaTypes>
    <UPC>876964-000925</UPC>
    <CollectionNumber>31</CollectionNumber>
    <CollectionType>Owned</CollectionType>
    <Title>Cashback</Title>
    <DistTrait/>
    <OriginalTitle/>
    <CountryOfOrigin>United Kingdom</CountryOfOrigin>
    <ProductionYear>2006</ProductionYear>
    <Released>2007-07-24</Released>
    <RunningTime>102</RunningTime>
    <RatingSystem>Film</RatingSystem>
    <Rating>R</Rating>
    <RatingAge>17</RatingAge>
    <RatingVariant>0</RatingVariant>
    <RatingDetails>Graphic Nudity, Sexual Content, and Language</RatingDetails>
    <CaseType>Keep Case</CaseType>
    <Genres>
      <Genre>Comedy</Genre>
      <Genre>Romance</Genre>
    </Genres>
    <Regions>
      <Region>1</Region>
    </Regions>
    <Format>
      <FormatAspectRatio>2.35</FormatAspectRatio>
      <FormatVideoStandard>NTSC</FormatVideoStandard>
      <FormatLetterBox>True</FormatLetterBox>
      <FormatPanAndScan>False</FormatPanAndScan>
      <FormatFullFrame>False</FormatFullFrame>
      <Format16X9>True</Format16X9>
      <FormatDualSided>False</FormatDualSided>
      <FormatDualLayered>True</FormatDualLayered>
    </Format>
    <Features>
      <FeatureSceneAccess>True</FeatureSceneAccess>
      <FeatureCommentary>False</FeatureCommentary>
      <FeatureTrailer>True</FeatureTrailer>
      <FeaturePhotoGallery>False</FeaturePhotoGallery>
      <FeatureDeletedScenes>False</FeatureDeletedScenes>
      <FeatureMakingOf>True</FeatureMakingOf>
      <FeatureProductionNotes>False</FeatureProductionNotes>
      <FeatureGame>False</FeatureGame>
      <FeatureDVDROMContent>False</FeatureDVDROMContent>
      <FeatureMultiAngle>False</FeatureMultiAngle>
      <FeatureMusicVideos>False</FeatureMusicVideos>
      <FeatureInterviews>False</FeatureInterviews>
      <FeatureStoryboardComparisons>False</FeatureStoryboardComparisons>
      <FeatureOuttakes>False</FeatureOuttakes>
      <FeatureClosedCaptioned>True</FeatureClosedCaptioned>
      <FeatureTHXCertified>False</FeatureTHXCertified>
      <OtherFeatures>Academy Award® Nominated Short Film - &apos;Cashback&apos;</OtherFeatures>
    </Features>
    <Studios>
      <Studio>Magnolia Pictures</Studio>
      <Studio>Left Turn Films</Studio>
    </Studios>
    <MediaCompanies>
      <MediaCompany>Magnolia Home Entertainment</MediaCompany>
    </MediaCompanies>
    <Audio>
      <AudioTrack>
        <AudioContent>English</AudioContent>
        <AudioFormat>Dolby Digital Stereo</AudioFormat>
      </AudioTrack>
    </Audio>
    <Subtitles>
      <Subtitle>Spanish</Subtitle>
    </Subtitles>
    <SRP DenominationType="USD" DenominationDesc="United States (Dollar)" FormattedValue="$26.98">26.98</SRP>
    <Actors>
      <Actor FirstName="Michelle" MiddleName="" LastName="Ryan" BirthYear="0" Role="Suzy" CreditedAs="" Voice="False" Uncredited="False"/>
      <Actor FirstName="Sean" MiddleName="" LastName="Biggerstaff" BirthYear="0" Role="Ben Willis" CreditedAs="" Voice="False" Uncredited="False"/>
      <Actor FirstName="Erica" MiddleName="" LastName="Ellis" BirthYear="0" Role="Canteen Lady" CreditedAs="" Voice="False" Uncredited="False"/>
      <Actor FirstName="Jay" MiddleName="" LastName="Bowen" BirthYear="0" Role="Steve Jenkins" CreditedAs="" Voice="False" Uncredited="False"/>
      <Actor FirstName="Shaun" MiddleName="" LastName="Evans" BirthYear="0" Role="Sean Higgins" CreditedAs="" Voice="False" Uncredited="False"/>
      <Actor FirstName="Kenneth" MiddleName="" LastName="Fahy" BirthYear="0" Role="Art Class Life Model" CreditedAs="" Voice="False" Uncredited="False"/>
      <Actor FirstName="Stan" MiddleName="" LastName="Ellis" BirthYear="0" Role="Art Class Teacher" CreditedAs="" Voice="False" Uncredited="False"/>
      <Actor FirstName="Katie" MiddleName="" LastName="Ball" BirthYear="0" Role="Art Class Girl" CreditedAs="" Voice="False" Uncredited="False"/>
      <Actor FirstName="Emilia" MiddleName="" LastName="Fox" BirthYear="0" Role="Sharon Pintey" CreditedAs="" Voice="False" Uncredited="False"/>
      <Actor FirstName="Stuart" MiddleName="" LastName="Goodwin" BirthYear="0" Role="Jenkins" CreditedAs="" Voice="False" Uncredited="False"/>
      <Actor FirstName="Celesta" MiddleName="" LastName="Hodge" BirthYear="0" Role="Deer Girl in Sainsbury&apos;s" CreditedAs="" Voice="False" Uncredited="False"/>
      <Actor FirstName="Nia" MiddleName="" LastName="Roberts" BirthYear="0" Role="Woman at the Till" CreditedAs="" Voice="False" Uncredited="False"/>
      <Actor FirstName="Michael" MiddleName="" LastName="Dixon" BirthYear="0" Role="Barry Brickman" CreditedAs="" Voice="False" Uncredited="False"/>
      <Actor FirstName="Michael" MiddleName="" LastName="Lambourne" BirthYear="0" Role="Matt Stephens" CreditedAs="" Voice="False" Uncredited="False"/>
      <Actor FirstName="Hatti" MiddleName="" LastName="Riemer" BirthYear="0" Role="Old Lady at Deli Counter" CreditedAs="" Voice="False" Uncredited="False"/>
      <Actor FirstName="Kinvara" MiddleName="" LastName="Balfour" BirthYear="0" Role="Shampoo / Frozen Girl 1" CreditedAs="" Voice="False" Uncredited="False"/>
      <Actor FirstName="Cherie" MiddleName="" LastName="Nichole" BirthYear="0" Role="Shampoo / Frozen Girl 2" CreditedAs="" Voice="False" Uncredited="False"/>
      <Actor FirstName="Winnie" MiddleName="" LastName="Li" BirthYear="0" Role="Betting Employee" CreditedAs="" Voice="False" Uncredited="False"/>
      <Actor FirstName="Lene" MiddleName="" LastName="Bausager" BirthYear="0" Role="Woman with Trolley" CreditedAs="" Voice="False" Uncredited="False"/>
      <Actor FirstName="Irene" MiddleName="" LastName="Bagach" BirthYear="0" Role="Frozen Beautiful Girl" CreditedAs="" Voice="False" Uncredited="False"/>
      <Actor FirstName="Frank" MiddleName="" LastName="Hesketh" BirthYear="0" Role="Young Ben" CreditedAs="" Voice="False" Uncredited="False"/>
      <Actor FirstName="Hayley" MiddleName="Marie" LastName="Coppin" BirthYear="0" Role="Swedish Student" CreditedAs="" Voice="False" Uncredited="False"/>
      <Actor FirstName="Keeley" MiddleName="" LastName="Hazel" BirthYear="0" Role="Frozen Girl in Sainsbury&apos;s" CreditedAs="" Voice="False" Uncredited="False"/>
      <Actor FirstName="Nadia" MiddleName="" LastName="Alkhashab" BirthYear="0" Role="Frozen Girl in Sainsbury&apos;s" CreditedAs="" Voice="False" Uncredited="False"/>
      <Actor FirstName="Christine" MiddleName="" LastName="Fuller" BirthYear="0" Role="Frozen Girl in Sainsbury&apos;s" CreditedAs="" Voice="False" Uncredited="False"/>
      <Actor FirstName="Michelle" MiddleName="" LastName="Bentley" BirthYear="0" Role="Nightclub Girl" CreditedAs="" Voice="False" Uncredited="False"/>
      <Actor FirstName="Gary" MiddleName="" LastName="Beeson" BirthYear="0" Role="Young Sean" CreditedAs="" Voice="False" Uncredited="False"/>
      <Actor FirstName="Katarina" MiddleName="" LastName="Olsson" BirthYear="0" Role="Sean&apos;s Mother" CreditedAs="" Voice="False" Uncredited="False"/>
      <Actor FirstName="Gayle" MiddleName="" LastName="Dudley" BirthYear="0" Role="Natalie&apos;s Mother" CreditedAs="" Voice="False" Uncredited="False"/>
      <Actor FirstName="Nelly" MiddleName="" LastName="Lyster-Smith" BirthYear="0" Role="Young Natalie" CreditedAs="" Voice="False" Uncredited="False"/>
      <Actor FirstName="Henrietta" MiddleName="" LastName="Bess" BirthYear="0" Role="Ben&apos;s Mother" CreditedAs="" Voice="False" Uncredited="False"/>
      <Actor FirstName="Samantha" MiddleName="" LastName="Bloom" BirthYear="0" Role="Mrs. Booth" CreditedAs="" Voice="False" Uncredited="False"/>
      <Actor FirstName="Emilia" MiddleName="" LastName="Fenton" BirthYear="0" Role="Tanya" CreditedAs="" Voice="False" Uncredited="False"/>
      <Actor FirstName="Nick" MiddleName="" LastName="Hancock" BirthYear="0" Role="Rory Davies" CreditedAs="" Voice="False" Uncredited="False"/>
      <Actor FirstName="Howard" MiddleName="" LastName="Ward" BirthYear="0" Role="Football Referee" CreditedAs="" Voice="False" Uncredited="False"/>
      <Actor FirstName="Roddy" MiddleName="" LastName="Adair" BirthYear="0" Role="Sainsbury&apos;s Islington Footballer" CreditedAs="" Voice="False" Uncredited="False"/>
      <Actor FirstName="Lee" MiddleName="" LastName="Wilson" BirthYear="0" Role="Sainsbury&apos;s Islington Footballer" CreditedAs="" Voice="False" Uncredited="False"/>
      <Actor FirstName="James" MiddleName="" LastName="Smith" BirthYear="0" Role="Sainsbury&apos;s Islington Footballer" CreditedAs="" Voice="False" Uncredited="False"/>
      <Actor FirstName="Wayne" MiddleName="" LastName="Ploughman" BirthYear="0" Role="Sainsbury&apos;s Islington Footballer" CreditedAs="" Voice="False" Uncredited="False"/>
      <Actor FirstName="Gary" MiddleName="" LastName="Mcnulty" BirthYear="0" Role="Sainsbury&apos;s Islington Footballer" CreditedAs="" Voice="False" Uncredited="False"/>
      <Actor FirstName="Natalie" MiddleName="" LastName="Denning" BirthYear="0" Role="Busty Customer" CreditedAs="" Voice="False" Uncredited="False"/>
      <Actor FirstName="Matthew" MiddleName="" LastName="Hodgson" BirthYear="0" Role="&apos;Spread Eagle&apos; Barman" CreditedAs="" Voice="False" Uncredited="False"/>
      <Actor FirstName="Tree" MiddleName="" LastName="Carr" BirthYear="0" Role="&apos;Spread Eagle&apos; Girl" CreditedAs="" Voice="False" Uncredited="False"/>
      <Actor FirstName="Bianca" MiddleName="" LastName="Drakes" BirthYear="0" Role="&apos;Spread Eagle&apos; Stripper" CreditedAs="" Voice="False" Uncredited="False"/>
      <Actor FirstName="Katrine" MiddleName="" LastName="Falkenberg" BirthYear="0" Role="Katrine at the Party" CreditedAs="" Voice="False" Uncredited="False"/>
      <Actor FirstName="Hayden" MiddleName="" LastName="Jones" BirthYear="0" Role="Jim the Bouncer" CreditedAs="" Voice="False" Uncredited="False"/>
      <Actor FirstName="Janine" MiddleName="May" LastName="Tinsley" BirthYear="0" Role="Natalie" CreditedAs="" Voice="False" Uncredited="False"/>
      <Actor FirstName="Graham" MiddleName="" LastName="Ward" BirthYear="0" Role="Man with Dog" CreditedAs="" Voice="False" Uncredited="False"/>
      <Actor FirstName="Kubrick" MiddleName="" LastName="Ellis" BirthYear="0" Role="Dog" CreditedAs="" Voice="False" Uncredited="False"/>
      <Actor FirstName="Lucy" MiddleName="" LastName="Holt" BirthYear="0" Role="Lucy at Proud Galleries" CreditedAs="" Voice="False" Uncredited="False"/>
      <Actor FirstName="Daphne" MiddleName="" LastName="Guinness" BirthYear="0" Role="Anna Shapiro" CreditedAs="" Voice="False" Uncredited="False"/>
      <Actor FirstName="Marc" MiddleName="" LastName="Pickering" BirthYear="0" Role="Brian &apos;Kung-Fu&apos;" CreditedAs="" Voice="False" Uncredited="False"/>
    </Actors>
    <Credits>
      <Credit FirstName="Sean" MiddleName="" LastName="Ellis" BirthYear="0" CreditType="Direction" CreditSubtype="Director" CreditedAs=""/>
      <Credit FirstName="Sean" MiddleName="" LastName="Ellis" BirthYear="0" CreditType="Writing" CreditSubtype="Writer" CreditedAs=""/>
      <Credit FirstName="Sean" MiddleName="" LastName="Ellis" BirthYear="0" CreditType="Production" CreditSubtype="Producer" CreditedAs=""/>
      <Credit FirstName="Lene" MiddleName="" LastName="Bausager" BirthYear="0" CreditType="Production" CreditSubtype="Producer" CreditedAs=""/>
      <Credit FirstName="Daphne" MiddleName="" LastName="Guinness" BirthYear="0" CreditType="Production" CreditSubtype="Executive Producer" CreditedAs=""/>
      <Credit FirstName="Vijay" MiddleName="" LastName="Thakur" BirthYear="0" CreditType="Production" CreditSubtype="Executive Producer" CreditedAs=""/>
      <Credit FirstName="Peter" MiddleName="" LastName="Hampden" BirthYear="0" CreditType="Production" CreditSubtype="Executive Producer" CreditedAs=""/>
      <Credit FirstName="Norman" MiddleName="" LastName="Merry" BirthYear="0" CreditType="Production" CreditSubtype="Executive Producer" CreditedAs=""/>
      <Credit FirstName="Angus" MiddleName="" LastName="Hudson" BirthYear="0" CreditType="Cinematography" CreditSubtype="Director of Photography" CreditedAs=""/>
      <Credit FirstName="Scott" MiddleName="" LastName="Thomas" BirthYear="0" CreditType="Film Editing" CreditSubtype="Film Editor" CreditedAs=""/>
      <Credit FirstName="Carlos" MiddleName="" LastName="Domeque" BirthYear="0" CreditType="Film Editing" CreditSubtype="Film Editor" CreditedAs=""/>
      <Credit FirstName="Guy" MiddleName="" LastName="Farley" BirthYear="0" CreditType="Music" CreditSubtype="Composer" CreditedAs=""/>
      <Credit FirstName="Jamie" MiddleName="" LastName="Gambell" BirthYear="0" CreditType="Sound" CreditSubtype="Production Sound Mixer" CreditedAs=""/>
      <Credit FirstName="David" MiddleName="" LastName="Smithers" BirthYear="0" CreditType="Sound" CreditSubtype="Supervising Sound Editor" CreditedAs=""/>
      <Credit FirstName="Kallis" MiddleName="" LastName="Shamaris" BirthYear="0" CreditType="Sound" CreditSubtype="Sound Editor" CreditedAs=""/>
      <Credit FirstName="Paul" MiddleName="" LastName="Cotterell" BirthYear="0" CreditType="Sound" CreditSubtype="Sound Re-Recording Mixer" CreditedAs=""/>
      <Credit FirstName="Morgan" MiddleName="" LastName="Kennedy" BirthYear="0" CreditType="Art" CreditSubtype="Production Designer" CreditedAs=""/>
      <Credit FirstName="Emma" MiddleName="" LastName="Jones" BirthYear="0" CreditType="Art" CreditSubtype="Art Director" CreditedAs=""/>
    </Credits>
    <Overview>DUMMY DESCRIPTION</Overview>
    <EasterEggs/>
    <Discs>
      <Disc>
        <DescriptionSideA>Main Feature</DescriptionSideA>
        <DescriptionSideB/>
        <DiscIDSideA>7D977B4D57029CB2</DiscIDSideA>
        <DiscIDSideB/>
        <LabelSideA>CASHBACK</LabelSideA>
        <LabelSideB/>
        <DualLayeredSideA>True</DualLayeredSideA>
        <DualLayeredSideB>False</DualLayeredSideB>
        <DualSided>False</DualSided>
        <Location/>
        <Slot/>
      </Disc>
    </Discs>
    <SortTitle>Cashback</SortTitle>
    <LastEdited>2009-04-13T13:41:21.000Z</LastEdited>
    <WishPriority>0</WishPriority>
    <PurchaseInfo>
      <PurchasePrice DenominationType="USD" DenominationDesc="United States (Dollar)" FormattedValue="$0.00">0</PurchasePrice>
      <PurchasePlace/>
      <PurchasePlaceType/>
      <PurchasePlaceWebsite/>
      <PurchaseDate>2009-04-13</PurchaseDate>
    </PurchaseInfo>
    <Review Film="0" Video="0" Audio="0" Extras="0"/>
    <Events/>
    <BoxSet>
      <Parent/>
      <Contents/>
    </BoxSet>
    <LoanInfo>
      <Loaned>False</Loaned>
    </LoanInfo>
    <Notes/>
    <Tags/>
    <Locks>
      <Entire>False</Entire>
      <Covers>False</Covers>
      <Title>False</Title>
      <MediaType>False</MediaType>
      <Overview>False</Overview>
      <Regions>False</Regions>
      <Genres>False</Genres>
      <SRP>True</SRP>
      <Studios>False</Studios>
      <DiscInformation>False</DiscInformation>
      <Cast>False</Cast>
      <Crew>False</Crew>
      <Features>False</Features>
      <AudioTracks>False</AudioTracks>
      <Subtitles>False</Subtitles>
      <EasterEggs>False</EasterEggs>
      <RunningTime>False</RunningTime>
      <ReleaseDate>False</ReleaseDate>
      <ProductionYear>False</ProductionYear>
      <CaseType>False</CaseType>
      <VideoFormats>False</VideoFormats>
      <Rating>False</Rating>
    </Locks>
  </DVD>
and the Cashback.properties file generated by the command line becomes:

Code:
#Sage Video Metadata for file:/c:/SageTV/Videos/Cashback/
#Tue Apr 28 15:04:21 PDT 2009
Actor=Lene Bausager -- Woman with Trolley;\nWinnie Li -- Betting Employee;\nSean Biggerstaff -- Ben Willis;\nEmilia Fox -- Sharon Pintey;\nShaun Evans -- Sean Higgins;\nMichael Dixon -- Barry Brickman;\nMichelle Ryan -- Suzy;\nStuart Goodwin -- Jenkins;\nFrank Hesketh -- Young Ben Willis;\nErica Ellis -- Canteen Lady;\nMarc Pickering -- Brian 'Kung-Fu';\nKenneth Fahy -- Art Class Life Model;\nMichael Lambourne -- Matt Stephens;\nStan Ellis -- Art Class Teacher;\nNia Roberts -- Woman at the Till;\nKatie Ball -- Art Class Girl;\nCherie Nichole -- Shampoo / Frozen Girl 2;\nCelesta Hodge -- Deer Girl in Sainsbury's;\nHatti Riemer -- Old Lady at Deli Counter;\nKinvara Balfour -- Shampoo / Frozen Girl 1;
Description=DUMMY DESCRIPTION\nUser Rating\: 6\n
Director=Sean Ellis;
Genre=Comedy
MediaProviderDataID=dvdprofiler\:876964000925
MediaTitle=Cashback
MediaType=Movie
OriginalAirDate=2007-07-24
Rated=R
RunningTime=102
Title=Cashback
UserRating=6
Year=2006
x-AspectRatio=2.35
x-Company=Magnolia Pictures
x-Fanart-BackgroundUrl=http\://www.themoviedb.org/image/backdrops/9644/cashback1.jpg
x-Fanart-PosterUrl=file\:/c\:/SageTV/DVD%20Profiler/Databases/Default/Images/876964000925f.jpg
x-MetadataProviderDataUrl=876964000925
x-MetadataProviderId=dvdprofiler-2
x-ser-Cast=99|Lene Bausager|producer|http\://www.themoviedb.org/person/32251;0|Lene Bausager|Woman with Trolley|http\://www.themoviedb.org/person/32251;99|Sean Ellis|author|http\://www.themoviedb.org/person/32250;99|Sean Ellis|producer|http\://www.themoviedb.org/person/32250;2|Sean Ellis|null|http\://www.themoviedb.org/person/32250;99|Marshall Leviten|line_producer|http\://www.themoviedb.org/person/32257;99|Winnie Li|associate_producer|http\://www.themoviedb.org/person/32258;0|Winnie Li|Betting Employee|http\://www.themoviedb.org/person/32258;99|Guy Farley|original_music_composer|http\://www.themoviedb.org/person/32259;99|Morgan Kennedy|production_design|http\://www.themoviedb.org/person/32263;99|Angus Hudson|director_of_photography|http\://www.themoviedb.org/person/32260;99|Victoria Russell|costume_design|http\://www.themoviedb.org/person/32265;99|Peter Hampden|executive_producer|http\://www.themoviedb.org/person/73517;99|Vijay Thakur|executive_producer|http\://www.themoviedb.org/person/73518;99|Carlos Domeque|editor|http\://www.themoviedb.org/person/73520;99|Scott Thomas|editor|http\://www.themoviedb.org/person/73522;99|Emma Jones|art_direction|http\://www.themoviedb.org/person/73521;99|Vicki Russell|costume_design|http\://www.themoviedb.org/person/73523;99|Norman Merry|executive_producer|http\://www.themoviedb.org/person/73524;99|Daphne Guinness|executive_producer|http\://www.themoviedb.org/person/73519;0|Sean Biggerstaff|Ben Willis|http\://www.themoviedb.org/person/11179;0|Emilia Fox|Sharon Pintey|http\://www.themoviedb.org/person/6639;0|Shaun Evans|Sean Higgins|http\://www.themoviedb.org/person/63311;0|Michael Dixon|Barry Brickman|http\://www.themoviedb.org/person/73401;0|Michelle Ryan|Suzy|http\://www.themoviedb.org/person/73525;0|Stuart Goodwin|Jenkins|http\://www.themoviedb.org/person/73526;0|Frank Hesketh|Young Ben Willis|http\://www.themoviedb.org/person/73529;0|Erica Ellis|Canteen Lady|http\://www.themoviedb.org/person/73530;0|Marc Pickering|Brian 'Kung-Fu'|http\://www.themoviedb.org/person/73528;0|Kenneth Fahy|Art Class Life Model|http\://www.themoviedb.org/person/73531;0|Michael Lambourne|Matt Stephens|http\://www.themoviedb.org/person/73527;0|Stan Ellis|Art Class Teacher|http\://www.themoviedb.org/person/73532;0|Nia Roberts|Woman at the Till|http\://www.themoviedb.org/person/71354;0|Katie Ball|Art Class Girl|http\://www.themoviedb.org/person/73533;0|Cherie Nichole|Shampoo / Frozen Girl 2|http\://www.themoviedb.org/person/73537;0|Celesta Hodge|Deer Girl in Sainsbury's|http\://www.themoviedb.org/person/73534;0|Hatti Riemer|Old Lady at Deli Counter|http\://www.themoviedb.org/person/73535;0|Kinvara Balfour|Shampoo / Frozen Girl 1|http\://www.themoviedb.org/person/73536
x-ser-Description=DUMMY DESCRIPTION
x-ser-Genres=Comedy;Romance

Attached is a picture of the Cashback.properties file above in SageTV, note the "DUMMY DESCRIPTION" (see attached picture)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Cashback_Screenshot.jpg (159.6 KB, 197 views)
File Type: png Capote_Screenshot.png (374.1 KB, 207 views)

Last edited by sflamm; 04-28-2009 at 04:35 PM.
Old 04-28-2009, 04:16 PM
Sage Icon

Something funny is also going on with the Capote.properties when it is parsed by BMT. The Capote.properties file is:

Code:
#Sage Video Metadata for file:/c:/SageTV/Videos/Capote/
#Tue Apr 28 15:04:20 PDT 2009
Description=Famed author Truman Capote befriends two murderers while researching his celebrated book, "In Cold Blood"\u2014and finds himself changed to the core.\nUser Rating\: \n
Genre=Drama
MediaProviderDataID=dvdprofiler\:043396126480
MediaTitle=Capote
MediaType=Movie
OriginalAirDate=2006-03-21
Rated=R
RunningTime=115
Title=Capote
Year=2005
x-AspectRatio=2.35
x-Company=United Artists
x-Fanart-PosterUrl=file\:/c\:/SageTV/DVD%20Profiler/Databases/Default/Images/043396126480f.jpg
x-MetadataProviderDataUrl=043396126480
x-MetadataProviderId=dvdprofiler-2
x-ser-Description=Famed author Truman Capote befriends two murderers while researching his celebrated book, "In Cold Blood"\u2014and finds himself changed to the core.
x-ser-Genres=Drama
What happened to all the original information? I think the BMT parser has a bug. Here is what was in the DVD Profiler collections.xml:

Code:
<DVD>
    <ProfileTimestamp>2009-01-17T14:31:55.000Z</ProfileTimestamp>
    <ID>043396126480</ID>
    <MediaTypes>
      <DVD>True</DVD>
      <HDDVD>False</HDDVD>
      <BluRay>False</BluRay>
    </MediaTypes>
    <UPC>043396-126480</UPC>
    <CollectionNumber>29</CollectionNumber>
    <CollectionType>Owned</CollectionType>
    <Title>Capote</Title>
    <DistTrait/>
    <OriginalTitle/>
    <CountryOfOrigin>United States</CountryOfOrigin>
    <ProductionYear>2005</ProductionYear>
    <Released>2006-03-21</Released>
    <RunningTime>115</RunningTime>
    <RatingSystem>Film</RatingSystem>
    <Rating>R</Rating>
    <RatingAge>17</RatingAge>
    <RatingVariant>0</RatingVariant>
    <RatingDetails>Some Violent Images and Brief Strong Language</RatingDetails>
    <CaseType>Keep Case</CaseType>
    <Genres>
      <Genre>Drama</Genre>
    </Genres>
    <Regions>
      <Region>1</Region>
      <Region>3</Region>
      <Region>4</Region>
    </Regions>
    <Format>
      <FormatAspectRatio>2.35</FormatAspectRatio>
      <FormatVideoStandard>NTSC</FormatVideoStandard>
      <FormatLetterBox>True</FormatLetterBox>
      <FormatPanAndScan>False</FormatPanAndScan>
      <FormatFullFrame>False</FormatFullFrame>
      <Format16X9>True</Format16X9>
      <FormatDualSided>False</FormatDualSided>
      <FormatDualLayered>True</FormatDualLayered>
    </Format>
    <Features>
      <FeatureSceneAccess>True</FeatureSceneAccess>
      <FeatureCommentary>True</FeatureCommentary>
      <FeatureTrailer>True</FeatureTrailer>
      <FeaturePhotoGallery>False</FeaturePhotoGallery>
      <FeatureDeletedScenes>False</FeatureDeletedScenes>
      <FeatureMakingOf>True</FeatureMakingOf>
      <FeatureProductionNotes>False</FeatureProductionNotes>
      <FeatureGame>False</FeatureGame>
      <FeatureDVDROMContent>False</FeatureDVDROMContent>
      <FeatureMultiAngle>False</FeatureMultiAngle>
      <FeatureMusicVideos>False</FeatureMusicVideos>
      <FeatureInterviews>False</FeatureInterviews>
      <FeatureStoryboardComparisons>False</FeatureStoryboardComparisons>
      <FeatureOuttakes>False</FeatureOuttakes>
      <FeatureClosedCaptioned>True</FeatureClosedCaptioned>
      <FeatureTHXCertified>False</FeatureTHXCertified>
      <OtherFeatures/>
    </Features>
    <Studios>
      <Studio>United Artists</Studio>
      <Studio>Sony Pictures Classics</Studio>
      <Studio>A-Line Pictures</Studio>
    </Studios>
    <MediaCompanies>
      <MediaCompany>Sony Pictures Home Entertainment</MediaCompany>
    </MediaCompanies>
    <Audio>
      <AudioTrack>
        <AudioContent>English</AudioContent>
        <AudioFormat>Dolby Digital 5.1</AudioFormat>
      </AudioTrack>
      <AudioTrack>
        <AudioContent>French</AudioContent>
        <AudioFormat>Dolby Digital 5.1</AudioFormat>
      </AudioTrack>
      <AudioTrack>
        <AudioContent>Commentary</AudioContent>
        <AudioFormat>Dolby Digital Surround</AudioFormat>
      </AudioTrack>
      <AudioTrack>
        <AudioContent>Commentary</AudioContent>
        <AudioFormat>Dolby Digital Surround</AudioFormat>
      </AudioTrack>
    </Audio>
    <Subtitles>
      <Subtitle>Chinese</Subtitle>
      <Subtitle>English</Subtitle>
      <Subtitle>French</Subtitle>
      <Subtitle>Korean</Subtitle>
      <Subtitle>Other</Subtitle>
      <Subtitle>Portuguese</Subtitle>
      <Subtitle>Spanish</Subtitle>
      <Subtitle>Thai</Subtitle>
    </Subtitles>
    <SRP DenominationType="USD" DenominationDesc="United States (Dollar)" FormattedValue="$28.95">28.95</SRP>
    <Actors>
      <Actor FirstName="Allie" MiddleName="" LastName="Mickelson" BirthYear="0" Role="Laura Kinney" CreditedAs="" Voice="False" Uncredited="False"/>
      <Actor FirstName="Kelci" MiddleName="" LastName="Stephenson" BirthYear="0" Role="Nancy Clutter" CreditedAs="" Voice="False" Uncredited="False"/>
      <Actor FirstName="Philip" MiddleName="Seymour" LastName="Hoffman" BirthYear="0" Role="Truman Capote" CreditedAs="" Voice="False" Uncredited="False"/>
      <Actor FirstName="Craig" MiddleName="" LastName="Archibald" BirthYear="0" Role="Christopher" CreditedAs="" Voice="False" Uncredited="False"/>
      <Actor FirstName="Bronwen" MiddleName="" LastName="Coleman" BirthYear="0" Role="Barbara" CreditedAs="" Voice="False" Uncredited="False"/>
      <Actor FirstName="Kate" MiddleName="" LastName="Shindle" BirthYear="0" Role="Rose" CreditedAs="" Voice="False" Uncredited="False"/>
      <Actor FirstName="David" MiddleName="Wilson" LastName="Barnes" BirthYear="0" Role="Grayson" CreditedAs="" Voice="False" Uncredited="False"/>
      <Actor FirstName="Michael" MiddleName="J." LastName="Berg" BirthYear="0" Role="Williams" CreditedAs="" Voice="False" Uncredited="False"/>
      <Actor FirstName="Catherine" MiddleName="" LastName="Keener" BirthYear="0" Role="Nelle Harper Lee" CreditedAs="" Voice="False" Uncredited="False"/>
      <Actor FirstName="Kwesi" MiddleName="" LastName="Ameyaw" BirthYear="0" Role="Porter" CreditedAs="" Voice="False" Uncredited="False"/>
      <Actor FirstName="Andrew" MiddleName="" LastName="Farago" BirthYear="0" Role="Car Rental Agent" CreditedAs="" Voice="False" Uncredited="False"/>
      <Actor FirstName="Ken" MiddleName="" LastName="Krotowich" BirthYear="0" Role="Courthouse Guard" CreditedAs="" Voice="False" Uncredited="False"/>
      <Actor FirstName="Chris" MiddleName="" LastName="Cooper" BirthYear="0" Role="Alvin Dewey" CreditedAs="" Voice="False" Uncredited="False"/>
      <Actor FirstName="R." MiddleName="D." LastName="Reid" BirthYear="0" Role="Roy Church" CreditedAs="" Voice="False" Uncredited="False"/>
      <Actor FirstName="Robert" MiddleName="" LastName="McLaughlin" BirthYear="0" Role="Harold Nye" CreditedAs="" Voice="False" Uncredited="False"/>
      <Actor FirstName="Harry" MiddleName="" LastName="Nelken" BirthYear="0" Role="Sheriff Walter Sanderson" CreditedAs="" Voice="False" Uncredited="False"/>
      <Actor FirstName="Jon" MiddleName="Ted" LastName="Wynne" BirthYear="0" Role="Journalist" CreditedAs="" Voice="False" Uncredited="False"/>
      <Actor FirstName="Jonathan" MiddleName="" LastName="Barrett" BirthYear="0" Role="Journalist" CreditedAs="" Voice="False" Uncredited="False"/>
      <Actor FirstName="Christopher" MiddleName="" LastName="Read" BirthYear="0" Role="Journalist" CreditedAs="" Voice="False" Uncredited="False"/>
      <Actor FirstName="Edward" MiddleName="" LastName="Sutton" BirthYear="0" Role="Old Man" CreditedAs="" Voice="False" Uncredited="False"/>
      <Actor FirstName="Mia" MiddleName="" LastName="Faircloth" BirthYear="0" Role="Girl" CreditedAs="" Voice="False" Uncredited="False"/>
      <Actor FirstName="Ainsley" MiddleName="" LastName="Balcewich" BirthYear="0" Role="Girl" CreditedAs="" Voice="False" Uncredited="False"/>
      <Actor FirstName="Kerr" MiddleName="" LastName="Hewitt" BirthYear="0" Role="Danny Burke" CreditedAs="" Voice="False" Uncredited="False"/>
      <Actor FirstName="Bruce" MiddleName="" LastName="Greenwood" BirthYear="0" Role="Jack Dunphy" CreditedAs="" Voice="False" Uncredited="False"/>
      <Actor FirstName="John" MiddleName="" LastName="Warkentin" BirthYear="0" Role="Warren Hotel Desk Clerk" CreditedAs="" Voice="False" Uncredited="False"/>
      <Actor FirstName="Amy" MiddleName="" LastName="Ryan" BirthYear="0" Role="Marie Dewey" CreditedAs="" Voice="False" Uncredited="False"/>
      <Actor FirstName="Avery" MiddleName="" LastName="Tiplady" BirthYear="0" Role="Alvin Dewey Jr." CreditedAs="" Voice="False" Uncredited="False"/>
      <Actor FirstName="Nazariy" MiddleName="" LastName="Demkowicz" BirthYear="0" Role="Paul Dewey" CreditedAs="" Voice="False" Uncredited="False"/>
      <Actor FirstName="John" MiddleName="" LastName="Destry" BirthYear="0" Role="Pete Holt" CreditedAs="" Voice="False" Uncredited="False"/>
      <Actor FirstName="Clifton" MiddleName="" LastName="Collins Jr." BirthYear="0" Role="Perry Smith" CreditedAs="" Voice="False" Uncredited="False"/>
      <Actor FirstName="Mark" MiddleName="" LastName="Pellegrino" BirthYear="0" Role="Dick Hickock" CreditedAs="" Voice="False" Uncredited="False"/>
      <Actor FirstName="Araby" MiddleName="" LastName="Lockhart" BirthYear="0" Role="Dorothy Sanderson" CreditedAs="" Voice="False" Uncredited="False"/>
      <Actor FirstName="John" MiddleName="" LastName="Maclaren" BirthYear="0" Role="Judge Roland Tate" CreditedAs="" Voice="False" Uncredited="False"/>
      <Actor FirstName="Olie" MiddleName="" LastName="Alto" BirthYear="0" Role="Franklin Weeks" CreditedAs="" Voice="False" Uncredited="False"/>
      <Actor FirstName="Bob" MiddleName="" LastName="Balaban" BirthYear="0" Role="William Shawn" CreditedAs="" Voice="False" Uncredited="False"/>
      <Actor FirstName="Adam" MiddleName="" LastName="Kimmel" BirthYear="0" Role="Richard Avedon" CreditedAs="" Voice="False" Uncredited="False"/>
      <Actor FirstName="Jeremy" MiddleName="" LastName="Dangerfield" BirthYear="0" Role="Jury Foreman" CreditedAs="" Voice="False" Uncredited="False"/>
      <Actor FirstName="David" MiddleName="" LastName="Rakoff" BirthYear="0" Role="Ben Baron" CreditedAs="" Voice="False" Uncredited="False"/>
      <Actor FirstName="Robert" MiddleName="" LastName="Huculak" BirthYear="0" Role="NY Reporter" CreditedAs="" Voice="False" Uncredited="False"/>
      <Actor FirstName="James" MiddleName="" LastName="Durham" BirthYear="0" Role="Young Prison Guard" CreditedAs="" Voice="False" Uncredited="False"/>
      <Actor FirstName="Marshall" MiddleName="" LastName="Bell" BirthYear="0" Role="Warden Marshall Krutch" CreditedAs="" Voice="False" Uncredited="False"/>
      <Actor FirstName="Frank" MiddleName="" LastName="Filbert" BirthYear="0" Role="Prison Guard" CreditedAs="" Voice="False" Uncredited="False"/>
      <Actor FirstName="Boyd" MiddleName="" LastName="Johnson" BirthYear="0" Role="ND Prison Guard" CreditedAs="" Voice="False" Uncredited="False"/>
      <Actor FirstName="Don" MiddleName="" LastName="Malboeuf" BirthYear="0" Role="ND Prison Guard" CreditedAs="" Voice="False" Uncredited="False"/>
      <Actor FirstName="Will" MiddleName="" LastName="Woytowich" BirthYear="0" Role="Cruiser" CreditedAs="" Voice="False" Uncredited="False"/>
      <Actor FirstName="C." MiddleName="Ernst" LastName="Harth" BirthYear="0" Role="Lowell Lee Andrews" CreditedAs="" Voice="False" Uncredited="False"/>
      <Actor FirstName="Wayne" MiddleName="" LastName="Nicklas" BirthYear="0" Role="Row Guard" CreditedAs="" Voice="False" Uncredited="False"/>
      <Actor FirstName="Jason" MiddleName="" LastName="Love" BirthYear="0" Role="Row Guard" CreditedAs="" Voice="False" Uncredited="False"/>
      <Actor FirstName="Norman" MiddleName="" LastName="Armour" BirthYear="0" Role="Literary Enthusiast" CreditedAs="" Voice="False" Uncredited="False"/>
      <Actor FirstName="Bess" MiddleName="" LastName="Meyer" BirthYear="0" Role="Linda Murchak" CreditedAs="" Voice="False" Uncredited="False"/>
      <Actor FirstName="Manfred" MiddleName="" LastName="Maretzki" BirthYear="0" Role="Herb Clutter" CreditedAs="" Voice="False" Uncredited="False"/>
      <Actor FirstName="Miriam" MiddleName="" LastName="Smith" BirthYear="0" Role="Bonnie Clutter" CreditedAs="" Voice="False" Uncredited="False"/>
      <Actor FirstName="Philip" MiddleName="" LastName="Lockwood" BirthYear="0" Role="Kenyon Clutter" CreditedAs="" Voice="False" Uncredited="False"/>
      <Actor FirstName="Marina" MiddleName="Stephenson" LastName="Kerr" BirthYear="0" Role="Operator" CreditedAs="" Voice="False" Uncredited="False"/>
      <Actor FirstName="Jim" MiddleName="" LastName="Shepard" BirthYear="0" Role="Chaplain" CreditedAs="" Voice="False" Uncredited="False"/>
    </Actors>
    <Credits>
      <Credit FirstName="Bennett" MiddleName="" LastName="Miller" BirthYear="0" CreditType="Direction" CreditSubtype="Director" CreditedAs=""/>
      <Credit FirstName="Dan" MiddleName="" LastName="Futterman" BirthYear="0" CreditType="Writing" CreditSubtype="Screenwriter" CreditedAs=""/>
      <Credit FirstName="Gerald" MiddleName="" LastName="Clarke" BirthYear="0" CreditType="Writing" CreditSubtype="Original Material By" CreditedAs=""/>
      <Credit FirstName="Caroline" MiddleName="" LastName="Baron" BirthYear="0" CreditType="Production" CreditSubtype="Producer" CreditedAs=""/>
      <Credit FirstName="William" MiddleName="" LastName="Vince" BirthYear="0" CreditType="Production" CreditSubtype="Producer" CreditedAs=""/>
      <Credit FirstName="Michael" MiddleName="" LastName="Ohoven" BirthYear="0" CreditType="Production" CreditSubtype="Producer" CreditedAs=""/>
      <Credit FirstName="Philip" MiddleName="Seymour" LastName="Hoffman" BirthYear="0" CreditType="Production" CreditSubtype="Executive Producer" CreditedAs=""/>
      <Credit FirstName="Dan" MiddleName="" LastName="Futterman" BirthYear="0" CreditType="Production" CreditSubtype="Executive Producer" CreditedAs=""/>
      <Credit FirstName="Danny" MiddleName="" LastName="Rosett" BirthYear="0" CreditType="Production" CreditSubtype="Executive Producer" CreditedAs=""/>
      <Credit FirstName="Kerry" MiddleName="" LastName="Rock" BirthYear="0" CreditType="Production" CreditSubtype="Executive Producer" CreditedAs=""/>
      <Credit FirstName="Adam" MiddleName="" LastName="Kimmel" BirthYear="0" CreditType="Cinematography" CreditSubtype="Director of Photography" CreditedAs=""/>
      <Credit FirstName="Christopher" MiddleName="" LastName="Tellefsen" BirthYear="0" CreditType="Film Editing" CreditSubtype="Film Editor" CreditedAs=""/>
      <Credit FirstName="Mychael" MiddleName="" LastName="Danna" BirthYear="0" CreditType="Music" CreditSubtype="Composer" CreditedAs=""/>
      <Credit FirstName="Ron" MiddleName="" LastName="Bochar" BirthYear="0" CreditType="Sound" CreditSubtype="Supervising Sound Editor" CreditedAs=""/>
      <Credit FirstName="Mark" MiddleName="" LastName="Berger" BirthYear="0" CreditType="Sound" CreditSubtype="Sound Re-Recording Mixer" CreditedAs=""/>
      <Credit FirstName="Ron" MiddleName="" LastName="Bochar" BirthYear="0" CreditType="Sound" CreditSubtype="Sound Re-Recording Mixer" CreditedAs=""/>
      <Credit FirstName="Bill" MiddleName="" LastName="Sheppard" BirthYear="0" CreditType="Sound" CreditSubtype="Sound Re-Recording Mixer" CreditedAs=""/>
      <Credit FirstName="Leon" MiddleName="" LastName="Johnson" BirthYear="0" CreditType="Sound" CreditSubtype="Production Sound Mixer" CreditedAs=""/>
      <Credit FirstName="Jess" MiddleName="" LastName="Gonchor" BirthYear="0" CreditType="Art" CreditSubtype="Production Designer" CreditedAs=""/>
      <Credit FirstName="Gordon" MiddleName="" LastName="Peterson" BirthYear="0" CreditType="Art" CreditSubtype="Art Director" CreditedAs=""/>
    </Credits>
    <Overview>Famed author Truman Capote befriends two murderers while researching his celebrated book, &quot;In Cold Blood&quot;—and finds himself changed to the core.</Overview>
    <EasterEggs/>
    <Discs>
      <Disc>
        <DescriptionSideA>Main Feature</DescriptionSideA>
        <DescriptionSideB/>
        <DiscIDSideA>FF58A5205249C885</DiscIDSideA>
        <DiscIDSideB/>
        <LabelSideA>CAPOTE</LabelSideA>
        <LabelSideB/>
        <DualLayeredSideA>True</DualLayeredSideA>
        <DualLayeredSideB>False</DualLayeredSideB>
        <DualSided>False</DualSided>
        <Location/>
        <Slot/>
      </Disc>
    </Discs>
    <SortTitle>Capote</SortTitle>
    <LastEdited>2009-04-13T13:41:20.000Z</LastEdited>
    <WishPriority>0</WishPriority>
    <PurchaseInfo>
      <PurchasePrice DenominationType="USD" DenominationDesc="United States (Dollar)" FormattedValue="$0.00">0</PurchasePrice>
      <PurchasePlace/>
      <PurchasePlaceType/>
      <PurchasePlaceWebsite/>
      <PurchaseDate>2009-04-13</PurchaseDate>
    </PurchaseInfo>
    <Review Film="0" Video="0" Audio="0" Extras="0"/>
    <Events/>
    <BoxSet>
      <Parent/>
      <Contents/>
    </BoxSet>
    <LoanInfo>
      <Loaned>False</Loaned>
    </LoanInfo>
    <Notes/>
    <Tags/>
    <Locks>
      <Entire>False</Entire>
      <Covers>False</Covers>
      <Title>False</Title>
      <MediaType>False</MediaType>
      <Overview>False</Overview>
      <Regions>False</Regions>
      <Genres>False</Genres>
      <SRP>True</SRP>
      <Studios>False</Studios>
      <DiscInformation>False</DiscInformation>
      <Cast>False</Cast>
      <Crew>False</Crew>
      <Features>False</Features>
      <AudioTracks>False</AudioTracks>
      <Subtitles>False</Subtitles>
      <EasterEggs>False</EasterEggs>
      <RunningTime>False</RunningTime>
      <ReleaseDate>False</ReleaseDate>
      <ProductionYear>False</ProductionYear>
      <CaseType>False</CaseType>
      <VideoFormats>False</VideoFormats>
      <Rating>False</Rating>
    </Locks>
  </DVD>
Old 04-28-2009, 05:14 PM
SageTVaholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmiranda View Post
Did you find anything wrong with the STVi for the default STV?
I haven't looked extensively... but I don't have an issue... but it's on my list of things to test further.

Quote:
Also, your post indicates that if I install the remote apis the command line tool will also use the wiz.bin info to get the show info? Is that correct?
If the remote apis are installed (on the server), and the command line tool finds a Sage recording with a parsable AiringId, then it will build a TV search query using the remote apis to fetch the series name and episode title. If the remote apis fail, then it will still build a TV search query, but it will use the parsed series name and parsed episode title. Because those titles are compressed (ie, no spaces, etc), then title matching may not work 100%.
Old 04-28-2009, 05:35 PM
SageTVaholic

sflamm, there is a bug in the dvdprofiler parser... it crept in as a result of the refactoring for mymovies.... As a result, cast members were not being added (ie, actors, writer, director)

I'll try to get a build out tonight.
Old 04-28-2009, 07:28 PM
Sage Icon

stuckless:
Quote:
I'll try to get a build out tonight.
Thanks.

Quote:
RunningTime is a standard Sage property.... I should actually parse a number from the "102 min", so I've entered a bug for it.
Any chance you will be able to slip this in too?
Old 04-28-2009, 08:29 PM
Sage Icon

After finally figuring out the step I missed when installing the remote apis, I have this working very well from the command line with no options added. I'm using the GRS on SageMC and I'd like to have it show the Season and Episode as well, but it doesn't seem to be picking it up from the .properties file (which I can see has the information). It also appears to be placing the fanart in the recording directory. I'm sure it's something either in the configuration of SageMC or the command line I'm using or both. Any help?
Old 04-29-2009, 04:09 AM
Sage Advanced User

Hi Sean,

I have 2 log4j files, the original Sage one 'log4j.jar' and the one that comes from you 'log4j-1.2.5.jar'. Do I need both of these, or should I be deleting/renaming one of them?

Also, in the SageMC>Extras, when configuring your plugin, the buttons are narrower than normal, sort of squashed vertically. Have you seen this and is it normal?

TIA,

Nick.
Old 04-29-2009, 06:24 AM
SageTVaholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by toricred View Post
After finally figuring out the step I missed when installing the remote apis, I have this working very well from the command line with no options added. I'm using the GRS on SageMC and I'd like to have it show the Season and Episode as well, but it doesn't seem to be picking it up from the .properties file (which I can see has the information). It also appears to be placing the fanart in the recording directory. I'm sure it's something either in the configuration of SageMC or the command line I'm using or both. Any help?
You'll need to be using at least Sage 6.5.13 and have the custom metadata fields added to the server's sage.properties.

As for the fanart, you'll need to set your fanart location using SageMC and specify it from the command line (or put it in the metadata.properties). If you are seeing fanart showing up in the recordings dir, then the most likely cause is that the command line tool does not know about the central fanart folder.

if you re-run the tool, you may way to clean out all the jpgs/properties files and re-run with the central fanart location set using --fanartFolder or set the folder location in the metadata properties.... (use --showProperties and search for fanart to find th property)
Old 04-29-2009, 06:27 AM
SageTVaholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick_W View Post
Hi Sean,

I have 2 log4j files, the original Sage one 'log4j.jar' and the one that comes from you 'log4j-1.2.5.jar'. Do I need both of these, or should I be deleting/renaming one of them?

Also, in the SageMC>Extras, when configuring your plugin, the buttons are narrower than normal, sort of squashed vertically. Have you seen this and is it normal?

TIA,

Nick.
Nick, the log4j stuff is probably harmless... but if you want you can remove the log4j.jar. (only one of them will be loaded, it's just luck of the draw, as to which one)

As for the SageMC->Extras.... I haven't noticed that myself, but I would think that it is not normal. I'm going to be reworking those options at some point, so I'll make a note to see what's up.
Old 04-29-2009, 06:29 AM
Sage Advanced User

Quote:
Originally Posted by stuckless View Post
Nick, the log4j stuff is probably harmless... but if you want you can remove the log4j.jar. (only one of them will be loaded, it's just luck of the draw, as to which one)

As for the SageMC->Extras.... I haven't noticed that myself, but I would think that it is not normal. I'm going to be reworking those options at some point, so I'll make a note to see what's up.
OK, great. Thanks Sean.