SageTV Community  

Go Back   SageTV Community > SageTV Development and Customizations > SageTV Customizations > SageMC Custom Interface
Forum Rules FAQs Community Downloads Today's Posts Search

Notices

SageMC Custom Interface This forum is for discussing the user-created SageMC custom interface for SageTV.

Old 04-03-2009, 09:24 AM
Sage Advanced User

Additional data point:

Just had a live TV window popup 3 times in a row. This was not the forced glitch I referred to earlier. This was after reviewing videos (edited recordings stored on different server and accessed via My Videos.) In at least one case I had skipped to the end and let the show end on its own. In at least one case I stopped the video in mid show. Each time after hitting stop again I was returned to the "Video Info" window/screen like I should be, but at least 3 times the preview window opened with live TV in it. After happening several times in a row, it has not happened again repeating the same procedure several more times.

Unlike the case outlined earlier where I forced a glitch, in these latest incidents, the channel of the live TV was the same each time and was the last channel that was viewed "live" yesterday when a recording ended and the news came on from the buffer.

I'm going to turn on logging to see what I can learn. Is there any additional logging I should enable for SageMC, or is the default logging all that is necessary?