SageTV Community  

Go Back   SageTV Community > Hardware Support > Hardware Support
Forum Rules FAQs Community Downloads Today's Posts Search

Notices

Hardware Support Discussions related to using various hardware setups with SageTV products. Anything relating to capture cards, remotes, infrared receivers/transmitters, system compatibility or other hardware related problems or suggestions should be posted here.

Old 03-29-2008, 10:21 PM
Sage Aficionado

USB UIRT

Quick question for those who have one of these. Where did you purchase yours. The reason I ask is I order one on the 19th and have not heard anything from USB-UIRT in regards to my order. I mailed them many times with no response. Anyone else ave this problem?

I ordered mine from the main USB-UIRT webpage from Jon Rhees.

Old 03-30-2008, 08:31 AM
Sage Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by vexhold View Post
Quick question for those who have one of these. Where did you purchase yours. The reason I ask is I order one on the 19th and have not heard anything from USB-UIRT in regards to my order. I mailed them many times with no response. Anyone else ave this problem?

I ordered mine from the main USB-UIRT webpage from Jon Rhees.

I think I purchased my USB-UIRT from the SageTV website.

I did e-mail support for some help several years ago when I purchased the SageTV and the USB-UIRT. At that time, I received a very quick response from Jon by e-mail.

I notice on the SageTV store website that the USB-UIRT is backordered. Maybe they are waiting for stock to arrive.

When you do get the USB-UIRT, there is a free stand-alone small utility that will help you trouble shoot any problems and help you set it up, called lrnhelper.exe. I also have two working IR files, one for a Dish Network JVC-301 and another for a Motorola DCT-2000 cable box.

Dave
Attached Files
File Type: zip irhelper.zip (19.2 KB, 173 views)