SageTV Community  

Go Back   SageTV Community > SageTV BETA Release Products > SageTV Beta Test Software
Forum Rules FAQs Community Downloads Today's Posts Search

Notices

SageTV Beta Test Software Discussion related to BETA Releases of the SageTV application produced by SageTV. Questions, issues, problems, suggestions, etc. regarding SageTV Beta Releases should be posted here.

Old 09-13-2007, 02:35 PM
Sage Icon

Tinelines, timelines, timelines...

Random HDHR recorded stuff is a nightmare to FF/RW through...still. Usually ABC-DT stuff, but last night NBC-DT "Dateline" was horrible...one part locked Sage. It was repeatable, so I sent in the logs.

P
Old 09-13-2007, 07:16 PM
Sage User

Hey P,

There is a thread about this already (just thought Id point you to it...)

That said no one has a solve for this or the issue with the microstutters happening... The current beta pretty much sucks - many issues, most cant be replicated.
Old 09-13-2007, 07:55 PM
Sage Expert

Quote:
Originally Posted by agover View Post
Hey P,

There is a thread about this already (just thought Id point you to it...)

That said no one has a solve for this or the issue with the microstutters happening... The current beta pretty much sucks - many issues, most cant be replicated.
I guess I'm lucky; I haven't had a single problem with the latest beta (other than some usability concerns). I guess whether or not "it sucks" is all in the eye of the beholder.
Old 09-13-2007, 10:17 PM
Sage User

Quote:
Originally Posted by sainswor99 View Post
I guess I'm lucky; I haven't had a single problem with the latest beta (other than some usability concerns). I guess whether or not "it sucks" is all in the eye of the beholder.
Truly

I finally gave up with 6.2.8 and dropped back down to 6.2.6. Anything higher than this and sage is simply not usable for me. The microstutters even using the fixes posted simply wont go away for me. (not to mention the timeline issues which persist too)

These issues seem very hit and miss right now - but for some strange reason they dont appear at all in versions prior to 6.2.6 (for me they began in 6.27 - but some folks are reporting seeing them in 6.2.6). Unfortunately no one seems to have been able to create a replicatable instance...