SageTV Community  

Go Back   SageTV Community > SageTV Development and Customizations > SageTV Customizations
Forum Rules FAQs Community Downloads Today's Posts Search

Notices

SageTV Customizations This forums is for discussing and sharing user-created modifications for the SageTV application created by using the SageTV Studio or through the use of external plugins. Use this forum to discuss customizations for SageTV version 6 and earlier, or for the SageTV3 UI.

Old 06-05-2007, 05:55 PM
Sage Aficionado

Import Help - trouble using more than one

I have not tinkered around with this a lot yet, but to the extent somebody can hit me upside the head witha two by four witht he answer before I spend a lot of time on it....

I have been a one import guy for a while with the only import I have used being the commerical skip. At one point I imported the Dynamic Menus and got the whole DVD burning thing up and running, but that was a few releases and a whole PC build a go. Anyway, I seem to be having trouble now successfully importing more than one import.

I have imported the commercial skip and it works. I then load the autocompress import and it is as if the import didn't take. (My STV is SageTV-2 ... -1 was the commercial addition, -2 now ...)

I have started this process over importing the caller id import first (works) and then imported the commercial skip import (it's as if the import didn't take).

As I said, I have tinkerd with this much yet trying flachbar's multi-import utility, various import combos, orders of importing etc. yet, but if you have any ideas/thoughts/comments...