SageTV Community  

Go Back   SageTV Community > SageTV Development and Customizations > SageTV Customizations
Forum Rules FAQs Community Downloads Today's Posts Search

Notices

SageTV Customizations This forums is for discussing and sharing user-created modifications for the SageTV application created by using the SageTV Studio or through the use of external plugins. Use this forum to discuss customizations for SageTV version 6 and earlier, or for the SageTV3 UI.

Old 05-17-2007, 02:03 PM
Sage User

Disk usage bar problem

About 2 weeks ago I upgraded from 6.0.19 to 6.1.9. I turned on the disk usage bar that displays at the top of the screen when I did the upgrade. Last week I rebooted after installing some Windows updates from MS.

After the reboot my some of my remote control buttons didn't work and the disk usage bar now shows 0 disk space usage when I am on the Sage Recordings page, the guide or the Scheduled Recordings page. If I am on other menu pages it displays correctly.

I had to go in an link the remote commands with Sage again. No big deal but strange. I haven't been able to fix the disk usage bar though. I even did a full uninstall and reinstall today (keeping sage.properties, wiz.bin and wiz.bak) and it still doesn't work correctly. Any ideas?

I'm am running the dynamic menu .stv, could this be causing problems?

Edit: After looking at sage again, the bar reports 0 free space not 0 usage as I stated above.

Last edited by Axeman; 05-18-2007 at 06:27 PM.