SageTV Community  

Go Back   SageTV Community > SageTV BETA Release Products > SageTV Beta Test Software
Forum Rules FAQs Community Downloads Today's Posts Search

Notices

SageTV Beta Test Software Discussion related to BETA Releases of the SageTV application produced by SageTV. Questions, issues, problems, suggestions, etc. regarding SageTV Beta Releases should be posted here.

Old 01-24-2006, 09:25 PM
Sage Advanced User

Problem with 4.1.5 and Fusion HDTV Gold

I have a Fusion HDTV Gold which I've just been using with their own software, since I had some issues with channel changing with Sage a few version back, but with .5 I thought I'd give it a shot again. This time, the channel changing issue I was having before seems to be resolved, but the colors aren't correct. It looks like Red and Blue are being swapped, so skin colors are all blue tinged, blue lips, etc (and no, the shows I'm watching aren't filled with cold people).

Anyway, the Fusion HDTV application has no problem playing HD properly, and one of the older versions, 4.1.x displayed the video properly. I tried 3 different version of drivers for the Fusion from 3.11, 3.2 and 3.3beta - same results, so I went back to 3.11 since that is what worked before.

Any thoughts anyone might have as to what would be causing this issue, or how I might be able to resolve it would be greatly appreciated!
Old 01-25-2006, 07:38 AM
Sage User

I called it the smurf affect. The way to stop it is to turn off VMR9 and use overlay.
Old 01-25-2006, 10:34 AM
Sage Icon

Is DXVA selected in the Fusion software options? The only minor glitch I've seen is if I calibrate my DVD output in Sage, HDTV files are a little dark. I compromised on the brightness between the two.

P
Old 01-25-2006, 11:46 AM
SageTVaholic

I noticed that problem one time when I tried the Sage Decoders, however, i've never seen it using Nvidia's.
Old 01-28-2006, 12:16 PM
Sage Advanced User

Yeah, the decoder was the problem - I couldn't get the beta DScaler decoder to work consistently, but the NVidia Purevideo one is working fine... Thanks for the help!